Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

how much is that street fighter game with the attachments? when and where is it coming out? is it limited? will it work for black psps. thanks.
(\__/)
(o_O)
(> <)

I'm still debating whether i should get SFA3M because on
one hand it's hot and i just love the street fighter series but on the
other hand I also want the attachment because It's hard to play a
fighting game without it, but i don't want to pay so much....
So hard to decide...
*TeamNinja*

here are some questions i need answered for the PSP because ima bout to copp me one:
-can you listen to music while your playing some kind of game in the psp?
-how many songs, videos does it hold?
-some games you recommend buying?
-how long does it last (battery)?
-how to put songs, videos in the psp?
i was gonna copp me a video ipod but i heard the battery in that sucks so ima get a psp

thanks in advance

THe SFAM game is going to retail for 39.99 (all psp games should be this price and below) coming out on tuesday 2/7/06. Most game sources say that it will indeed be limited and capcom.com will be one of the few places that will sell the attachment with the game (pre-order only tho). I would check ebay within the coming weeks to see if people will sell the attachment (my guess is that some company will make a knock off).

Other option find a place that sells the import (check ebay too) thats guaranteed to come with it but ur looking to pay probably $50-60.

And both the import and us version will work with all psps.
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

Quote:
here are some questions i need answered for the PSP because ima bout to copp me one:
-can you listen to music while your playing some kind of game in the psp?
-how many songs, videos does it hold?
-some games you recommend buying?
-how long does it last (battery)?
-how to put songs, videos in the psp?
i was gonna copp me a video ipod but i heard the battery in that sucks so ima get a psp

1. You can listen to ur own music while playing burnout and Grand theft Auto but has to be done by a custom software.
2. Depends on how much the memory stick/hard drive u have can hold (MS go from 32mb-2gb I think and rumors of more gigs coming)
3. Def Grand Theft Auto, Burnout, Lumines and of course Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max.
4. Depends on what ur doing around 3-4 hours for me.
5. To put songs is easy, just pretty much connect ur psp to the comp and drag ur mp3s to the music folder, the video have to be converted b4 u can put them on there.
6. I have a video ipod also, the battery only drains when u are watching a movie. I can listen about 2-3 full albums and watch a full movie before the battery dies.
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

Quote:
how do i watch avc movies on my psp? and i hav version 2.0 if that matters

the 3rd time its been asked by me :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

Quote:
has anyone heard of a game called pursuit force?
Ive heard of it, but don't know much about it. My lil brother tells me I should look into it thou.

If i leave a picture on my screen as a screen saver is that bad for the screen-pixels specifically

man, i let my lil cousin play with my psp... when i got it back, my screen was FULL of dried spit marks/dots >:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
. maaan!! tha cleaning cloth(that comes with tha psp) wouldnt take them off.. so i hade to remove them by rubbing my thumb over tha screen, which prolly messed up tha screen even more. my screen has hella scratches too..

is it okay to use windex/lysol on tha screen?
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

my avatar was over tha limit took it off. oh yeah alot of questions have been asked over n over, while there already answered somewhere earlier in tha thread. i knoe im not perfect, and i might ask a question that might be posted... but try to look through this whole post before asking about somthing. :D
happy.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

here's my problem. I put my videos in this folder:
ncdojs.jpg

But they are not showing up when i want to convert them.
ncdu7p.jpg

"Play like a champion today"

My friend is hooking me up with a PSP for $150.....how good of a deal is this? Is there any other necessary psp stuff i should ask him for?
My State of Mind

Also i heard there was a 128 mb duo card onsale at Circuit City for $5........how much movies/songs will i be able to put on it? Should i buy a bunch of these are just buy a 1 gb one?
My State of Mind

Quote:
Do import games work on american psp's??

Yes, games are all region-free. You can play any game on any PSP. UMD movies, however, are restricted to the same region code as the unit.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I think maybe that converter only can convert certain files. But i'm not too sure because i'm using psp video 9 but some people say its bad but there isn't any problem for me putting video into my psp.

Quote:
how do i watch avc movies on my psp? and i hav version 2.0 if that matters

Hmm. I think you will need to convert it first to .mp4 format. I use PSP video 9 to convert my videos but it convert only certain vide formats so i'm not quite sure if it will work but its worth a shot.

Hopefully i help some of you guys. Sorry if i got any of more info wrong.
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

PSP video express is not working either.

Here is where i put the videos
ncyxzk.jpg

But they are still not showing up when i try to transfer them
ncyxko.jpg

I would still use PSP video 9 but it is not working anymore

"Iron" Mike Tyson
55 Wins
6 Losses
44 Knockouts

hmm.. have u convert the videos in My Videos folder. They seemed not to be in a format where the PSP support them. The name is also not M4V1000*.

Unless that program is going to convert the videos before transfering them. If so, i guess that program doesn't support the format the videos are in.

I'm also getting confused with what i'm saying. Sorry if it didn't helped. Just trying. :smile:
smile.gif

- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Back
Top Bottom