Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

where can i find the best deal on a 2g memory stick?
<font style="font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:blue"><br>
<center><br>
<br>
<center><p><font face="Century Gothic" size="6" color="white" style="line-height:38px;">ONETRUEHOMIE</font><br>
<font face="arial" size="7" color="red" style="line-height:0px;">SEATTLE,WA</font></p>

i was talkin abou tha 4gb and 8gb memory sticks that are droppin later this year... not that hard drive thing... (?)

www.memorystick.com/en/events/ces2006/exhibit.html

cuz some 2gb i can get and a resonable price, but iono if i should juss wait, save more money, and get me tha 4gb..
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

can psps show gif images, if so how?

EDIT: (dont wanna post more) is IT TRUE that SANDISK memory sticks are BETTER than SONY memory sticks?
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

all memory sticks are the same, and high speed ones arnt worth it, its like difference of 1 second or 2 for loading a song
Im Retarted if that matters...

I just bought Virtua Tennis yesterday. That game is crack. The 19.99 price tag isnt bad either.
[table][tr][td]Word to Big Bird[/td][/tr][/table]​

its not juss the hd, it comes with X2 double-capacity battery
which extends the battery time

I just got Street Figter yesterday and when I start the game it says..

Do you wish to begin the game without auto-loading?

what does that mean?

putting the game on auto save, save the game for u autmatically. i put mine on just incase i somehow forget to save
<font style="font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:blue"><br>
<center><br>
<br>
<center><p><font face="Century Gothic" size="6" color="white" style="line-height:38px;">ONETRUEHOMIE</font><br>
<font face="arial" size="7" color="red" style="line-height:0px;">SEATTLE,WA</font></p>

I think best buy or circuit city is havin a sale for the 2G scandisk for 79 just wondering how long ill have to wait before the 4G comes out...price anyone???

Quote:
I think best buy or circuit city is havin a sale for the 2G scandisk for 79

You think or you know? That's a good @#%$ deal man... Ill have to f/u with some phone calls tommorow morning.

how do you get on the internet on your psp? PLEASE HELP!

Quote:
(Its way to easy to get the raging demon out in this game)

And just to talk trash if i could get at you on Ad Hoc id take you out

lol hahahaa well who knows. Its a really big let down that theres no internet though. Its almost enough for me to not want to buy the game. ive just been playing my brothers.

yea, they could make it a little harder to do. the normal d pad isnt bad but its annoying trying to do shoryukens sometimes.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Curious to find out since we can access the internet, are there any anti-viruses for the PSP??? Also anyone have any good links for how to setup the connection to the internet. I have a wireless router and it prompts me whether or not to setup the internet security, but by-passing that part, i cant connect to my router wirelessly! Any help would be appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Raadius..and anyone else intersted Circuit City stores/website has the 2G scandisk memory card on sale right now for 79.99 im goin to pick one up right now F waiting for a 4G

has anyone tried connecting on the internet at your school? do schools' wireless internet have a security pw or somehting?

Back
Top Bottom