Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

whats good, can somebody pm me a good nes, supernes, and or sega emulator for the psp? also what kind of memory stick would i need, the standard joint it came with or the 1gb stick? good lookin out

i got Street fighter last night and it is crack!!!i played all day at school and evil ryu kicks major butt.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Megaman X Maverick Hunter although a remake of the first for SNES is actaully good. The visuals are remade in clean 3D and there are some level layout changes so its not an exact remake.

SF Alpha 3 is a good game. never seen a SF look so clean and crispy.

I also played some demo's of Syphon Filter, it's okay. was never much a fan of it.

Pursuit Force. which is actually a pretty cool concept. You're a cop that takes down baddies. you drive around, can shoot form your car or jump/board eny vehicles and shoot them while "ghost riding" you kill them and use their car to get the next baddie.

Jaxter is a solo action/adventurer similar to jak and dexter. Story arch is between the first and second jak and dexter. So if you liked those games, you would like this.
"True mastery transcends any particular art. It stems from mastery of oneself ~ the ability, developed through self-discipline, to be calm, fully aware, and completely in tune with oneself and surroundings. Then, and only then, can a person know himself." - B. Lee

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

Why are you guys gonna buy a SD card for your PSP? It doesn't even support SD. That's a good price for an SD card, might have to get one for my camera.

GFlower8
First is an SD card, can't use on PSP,
second is a pro duo stick made by Sandisk, can be used on PSP,
Third is a pro duo card made by Sony, which can be used for PSP.
SMH at paying that much for a 1 GB sitck.
I wonder if the 4GB Pro Duo sticks will come out soon? Maybe $200. That would be awesome.

nw0oht.jpg

this doesnt work for the psp
its works for cameras and mp3 players

My bad guys I just got to circuit city and found out the 2G one on sale doesnt work. My dumb *** didn't know the difference...still a good deal for digital cameras

Quote:
Is there any way for me to latch onto a wireless signal without the wep or wpa psk key?

If it is protected by WEP or WPA key, then no, you'll absolutely need it.

^^yeah i was about to post that. thats a super deal
eek.gif

NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

I pick up the "Daxter and Pursuit Force" demo earlier this evening, hadn't try the 2 yet, but ive heard good things about them. Only put down $5 at gamestop for a reserve copy for each.

EDIT:

Im looking to buy a 1gb memory stick pro duo from ebay, since it's cheaper. I heard that some people where getting fakes that were really 512mb, is that true? Anything I should be worried about? Ive check there rating and some guys have 99%, but they are from hong kong or china and that worries me a bit. Anybody buy a 1gb card from ebay or can give me a paticular seller?

Quote:
Im looking to buy a 1gb memory stick pro duo from ebay, since it's cheaper. I heard that some people where getting fakes that were really 512mb, is that true?

yes...yes it is.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

is it better for me to keep my psp as a 1.5 or upgrade it whats the difference
my friend told me that i cant use the internet with a 1.5 but i can play bootleg games. any others things

ALWAYS HAVE TWO PSPs

1 to stay on 1.5 and play your beloved games.

1 to upgrade so that you can play new games that are worth buy. plus, there's the internet......which is very slow....
Never had a playoff spot since the 93-94
Never had a winning record since the 93-94
VOTE FOR JASON RICHARDSON OR BARON DAVIS FOR THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!
Golden State Warriors 21-25
San Jose State University

sony sealed the back door.
Never had a playoff spot since the 93-94
Never had a winning record since the 93-94
VOTE FOR JASON RICHARDSON OR BARON DAVIS FOR THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!
Golden State Warriors 21-25
San Jose State University

Back
Top Bottom