< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Damn thanks for the post, I almost copped because of it! But cart jacked for the 10.5!

shoe gallery in miami still have pairs 

Never mind you can email them now !

From their IG : 
[h1]Send#InvoiceRequests  to [email protected]][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128233[/emoji]
[emoji]128187[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][Include: Shoe Size, Address, and PayPal Email][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128187[/emoji][/h1]

Last edited:
keep on missing out on them! still looking for a pair of size 9 any website still dropping them or have them let me know plz!!

From their IG : 
[h1]
Send
#InvoiceRequests
 to [email protected]][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128233[/emoji]

[emoji]128187[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][Include: Shoe Size, Address, and PayPal Email][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128187[/emoji]

[/h1]

Repped! I saw when you originally said to prob try on Monday, glad I called anyways and they let me do the email order, finally got my 10.5! I didn't ask what other sizes they had but I know they had a 10 as well when I called.

Repped! I saw when you originally said to prob try on Monday, glad I called anyways and they let me do the email order, finally got my 10.5! I didn't ask what other sizes they had but I know they had a 10 as well when I called.
do they do phone orders?

keep on missing out on them! still looking for a pair of size 9 any website still dropping them or have them let me know plz!!

The only other place I see is Hanon at 7pm est but that's at $213 retail so add on for ship and yikes! I mean I was gonna try if all else had failed until then.

The only other place I see is Hanon at 7pm est but that's at $213 retail so add on for ship and yikes! I mean I was gonna try if all else had failed until then.
keep on over sleeping on these seriously. hopefully my local bait comes through with them sighh

if you make an account with U.S address they remove Vat. Its $177 plus shipping

just repped from shoe gallery! got a size 9 hope these fit me!! anyone know how the bloodbath fit in terms of length? I wear size 9 in everything from most nikes saucony, yeezy boost, van and etc just hoping these fit 

Last edited:

From their IG : 
[h1]
Send
#InvoiceRequests
 to [email protected]][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128233[/emoji]

[emoji]128187[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][Include: Shoe Size, Address, and PayPal Email][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128187[/emoji]

[/h1]

Another repped.

I was surprised that I still got an invoice for a size 9. I hope they didn't over sell.

Thank again.

From their IG : 
[h1]Send#InvoiceRequests  to [email protected]][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128233[/emoji]
[emoji]128187[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][Include: Shoe Size, Address, and PayPal Email][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]128187[/emoji][/h1]
Struck out all day today just saw this so I sent one hoping! BTW Bait said they're still expecting to get em but they just didn't get their shipments. 

Got a PayPal request from Shoe Gallery, hopefully goes through. I'll have to use both pairs of insoles, ha.
What size you get? They responded back to me with sizes 10 and 11.5 over an hour ago. I asked for the 10 and they had t responded.

What size you get? They responded back to me with sizes 10 and 11.5 over an hour ago. I asked for the 10 and they had t responded.

Size 10, but it seems like they told me the 9's were gone when they were telling ^ these guys they had 9's so who knows.

Also correction, they charged me $185 ($170 + $15 shipping).

Back
Top Bottom