< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

This was on Rick Williams page of an upcoming collab :pimp: I'm all over these when they drop.

View media item 1744683
Also it looks like Frank the Butcher is revealing his collab soon which drop the 30th this month like one of the guys said on here awhile back. Can't wait def buying both the Blaze of Glory and R698!

This was on Rick Williams page of an upcoming collab
pimp.gif
I'm all over these when they drop.

Also it looks like Frank the Butcher is revealing his collab soon which drop the 30th this month like one of the guys said on here awhile back. Can't wait def buying both the Blaze of Glory and R698!
Just an FYI, I posted last page that the Footaction in Chicago had them out. Went back today and they're still out and being sold. 

Edit: The Frank The Butcher pack, not the Burn Rubber.

Last edited:
My Disc Blaze collection so far....

Sophia Chang collab, 3M Reflective pack, Og colorway and Kasina collab. 

Love the kasina. I am biased since it was one of my favorite spots in Korea.
I have the beige pair, and am always on the lookout for the black pair for a good price.
I haven't worn mines yet, they're so clean I just want to throw those on for a special occasion. I picked mines up a few months ago off ebay for $90 shipped. Lowest I ever seen them. I did come across a near deadstock pair for $80 shipped about a month or 2 ago but I rarely double up on kicks so I didn't cop. Looking for those beige pair though. I love that quilted design on the toe box. 

I went on saturday and took those photos, I went back on monday and everything was gone. samples were size 9
Can you recall the price on anyone of them?

I'm curious to know b/c I've taken noticed to a recent increase of Puma shoes on "fleeBay" when you specify "Canada Only" in the search!

Last edited:
Bloodbaths from The Next Door came in. Shipped from France Monday and got them this morning. Gorgeous shoe :smokin Went .5 size up, but probably could've went TTS.

Puma x ICNY R698 sample

Blaze of Glory leather sample

Puma x Stampd trinomic sock sample

All at the interntional centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada at the puma sale
those leather glorys look amazing **** even the mesh mixed in 

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the Stampd R698 but I'm wondering which size to buy. Does anyone have any of their older collaborations? I'll probably go for my Bluefields size, does that sound about right?

Back
Top Bottom