< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

My Stampla x Puma R698 came in yesterday, went TTS fits great. Gonna get the black pair and might try to double up on these if they go on sale.
So, you went TTS from Nike/Jordan or not, How they fit TTS, with some rooming or perfect? I need one of R698 but I can't find in store.

So, you went TTS from Nike/Jordan or not, How they fit TTS, with some rooming or perfect? I need one of R698 but I can't find in store.

I'm a 12 so that's what I got. They don't fit snug on me, but it might be different for people with wide feet.

prob an in store only. but it would be dope. lemme know when u get em!

I was pleasantly surprised, they did come with the special packaging from Livestock [emoji]128522[/emoji] Thanks again bro.
BTW super fast shipping, from Toronto to Houston in like 4 days. Ill definitely be dealing with them again in the future.

View media item 1756905

Last edited:
Oh man, oh man...

I can guarantee myself a size 9 for the BoG RF x HS at retail but sadly enough my fat foot is not trying to squeeze into it.

Don't have the patience to broadcast a message in hopes someone is willing to do a size swap with me.

So close but so far!

Catching "Ls" left right and center...

mann the blaze of glory really runs small smh. I was hoping that they are just close  to tts but they are really sung. does anyone know if the other blaze of glory fit like this as well?

mann the blaze of glory really runs small smh. I was hoping that they are just close  to tts but they are really sung. does anyone know if the other blaze of glory fit like this as well?

All BOGs fit tight i always go up a half size. With the disc blaze you can stay TTS or go down a half. R698 u can also go down a half size as well.

But no matter what with the Blaze of Glory i go from my usual 11.5 to a 12.
The shoe fit very snug on the upper and i dont even have wide feet. So going TTS the length may be ok but the shoe is tight as hell.

All BOGs fit tight i always go up a half size. With the disc blaze you can stay TTS or go down a half. R698 u can also go down a half size as well.

But no matter what with the Blaze of Glory i go from my usual 11.5 to a 12.
The shoe fit very snug on the upper and i dont even have wide feet. So going TTS the length may be ok but the shoe is tight as hell.
dude i totally agree cause disk im a sold 9 fits me nice and comfy (tried it on in store). thought would be the same for these but I was wrong and should of listen to people. Do you know if these will loosen up over time? size swapping is a *****...

Not sure i have many BOGs but because i have so many shoes i dont wear them that often maybe once a year. So ive never actually broken in a pair.
I have maybe 9 or 10 pairs of Bogs and all are size 12. You would assume if u beat up the shoe it may loosen up. Id sell em and just buy another pair with the money

I would assume sizing will be based on the materials used for the particular BoG.

For example, I've got the one from the 'Green Box Pack' at my regular size 10.

Found it is a slight roomer (within the toe box area) a little bit.

Much can be said about my Veils Collab and others that have a with a mesh toe box.

Purchased the 'White Marble' which is compose of leather and it felt snug.

Granted, its the only pair that I have made of full leather but found it odd out of all the BoG's I've purchased this one fit tighter.

Just looking at it from a logically point of view.

Note sure if all BoGs made with all leather materials fit the same...

Prob try to cop with a discount. Retail imo seems a little high since they're charging $50 extra for woven compared to the regular Ignite ($100).

15AW_BTL_RT_Running_A3_420x297mm_IGNITE_ProKnit-Tech-Mens_1000.jpg

Found these at Ross today. I was really stoked but then I tried them on when I got home and they're a full size too big. The CW is so clean and the gum bottom is beautiful. The sticker on the insole says 9.5 but they're a 10.5. Damn Euro sizing. The Ross tag says 10.5 but I was not paying attention in my excitement. View media item 1761085

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom