< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Puma Blaze of Glory x Sneaker Freaker x Packer Shoes “Bloodbath”

View media item 2030600

I dig these. They somewhat look like those Nike Hubaches or whatever that's been getting spammed on my TL

fams my girl is at the mall buying some sneakers and she said there are dudes who were trying on kylie jenner's new kicks... lmao

Late pass, but no lie, I saw those at Finishline and said "Hmmmmmm....", then when I actually picked them up i was like "W T F Kylie Jenner!?!?!" :rofl: :rofl:

I don't like the patriotic theme but these are dope! Might jus cop em

Same

LPU these are the Interwoven Ignites and MY GOD these are COMFY AF! Literally been wearing them all day yesterday and today. Might have to cop more of these since SNS is having a sale on them.

And cop these as well! Glad I copped them, dope shoe jus need the BOG's now.

View media item 2080813

I like the design on these, would prefer a red/black version tough

Damn, I just realized I've been wearing my Puma Suede Classics for almost 4 years now.

They're all beat up and on their last legs. I'm considering copping multiple pairs in different colorways just b/c how comfy/versatile these are.

In my Amazon wishlist:

Last edited:
I just wanted to put this out there. Ignite > Bounce. The new Adidas AlphaBounce are pretty nice but they are not as comfortable as the Hype would lead you to believe. Ignite would be a much better performer and casual shoe. Now this is all opinion but if you like comfort and you're into puma These would be my pick over something like the Alpha bounce. Again IMHO.

Last edited:
Hello NTers,

Hope all is well.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the Puma X Dee and Ricky release this weekend on DTLR.com.  The Puma Basket and Basket Mid draw their inspiration from NYC's subway stations as well as the skateboarding scene.  Get your pair at 10:00 AM Eastern Time at DTLR.com.  

Puma X Dee and Ricky Basket Mid-Black/Multicolor
Style Number - 361499 01
Retail Price - $110.00

Puma X Dee and Ricky Basket-Black/Multicolor
Style Number - 361498 01
Retail Price - $90.00

Back
Top Bottom