< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Puma x Filling Pieces
Got my pair from the FP store and I'm eagerly awaiting the day these come in the mail. these probably aren't for everybody but I'm a fan of both brands and FP really left their mark on the BoG silhouette. An unexpected collab between 2 sneaker companies, but this definitely wasn't some lazy stamp-your-logo-and-push-it-out-the-door job. 

How do BoG fit, I'm really digging those filling pieces?? I'm a true 9.5 in 90% of pair kobes, air max, adidas flux, reebok classics, new balance, etc

Last edited:
They have these up on FNL, but I am not trying to pay retail. Coupon thread has nothing for FNL either.
tired.gif

Got my pair from the FP website
Awesome. I was a little worried about the mud guard at the front of the shoe. 

What do you reckon the sizing to be? TTS? (for comparison I use a UK9/US10 on last year's puma stampd, but on the R698 model.)

Awesome. I was a little worried about the mud guard at the front of the shoe. 

What do you reckon the sizing to be? TTS? (for comparison I use a UK9/US10 on last year's puma stampd, but on the R698 model.)
BoGs fit TTS for me and the FP isn't any different, but that neoprene midfoot strap is pretty damn snug. If you're a wide footer you might want to consider going a half size up.

BoGs fit TTS for me and the FP isn't any different, but that neoprene midfoot strap is pretty damn snug. If you're a wide footer you might want to consider going a half size up.
To clarify what you mean by TTS, do you own any R698's and if so do you buy them the same size or half size smaller than BoG?

To clarify what you mean by TTS, do you own any R698's and if so do you buy them the same size or half size smaller than BoG?
My Nike size is a US9, have a few pairs of BoGs which are sz 9 and two pairs of 698s (peach Alifes and 2014 BWGH) which are also sz 9. curiously enough the Alife 698 fits a little small but I guess that's due to the materials

My Nike size is a US9, have a few pairs of BoGs which are sz 9 and two pairs of 698s (peach Alifes and 2014 BWGH) which are also sz 9. curiously enough the Alife 698 fits a little small but I guess that's due to the materials
Thanks for the clarification.  I also buy R698 in size 9, but have to size up to 9.5 in Nike Air Max runners, which I hardly buy anymore.

Bluefields the other day

I wish some more r698s would come out. Only have a few pairs but really like the silhouette.

Last time i remembered the subsequent releases from collab with BWGH was ****.

Some very nice colorways but quality fell way short.

Back
Top Bottom