< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Saw the leather liner on the staple suedes and decided to cop a pair half down my tts. Am i screwed? Lol I've got narrow feet btw

Also how does Jeff Staple just get to do the same color scheme over and over again?

Saw the leather liner on the staple suedes and decided to cop a pair half down my tts. Am i screwed? Lol I've got narrow feet btw
I never size down for a leather liner, but that's just me. Might be fine on those though. BoG you would've been out of luck lol.

Did you grab a pair? I completely forgot about them till it was too late. Never realized how quickly they remove items once they're sold out.

No I already copped a pair yesterday from the posted link for $120 shipped. Just happened to be on Twitter when it was posted, clicked and saw the price, came out to $135 shipped. Sizes were going fast, probably because of the price so I didn't bother posting it here.

Did you grab a pair? I completely forgot about them till it was too late. Never realized how quickly they remove items once they're sold out.
No I already copped a pair yesterday from the posted link for $120 shipped. Just happened to be on Twitter when it was posted, clicked and saw the price, came out to $135 shipped. Sizes were going fast, probably because of the price so I didn't bother posting it here.
Just realized I had my Twitter off (turned it off on the Bred 1 restock because it was driving me nuts. Oops). Remember who posted it on Twitter? Didn't see anything from Packer unless they removed it?

I never size down for a leather liner, but that's just me. Might be fine on those though. BoG you would've been out of luck lol.
Yeah i went tts on bogs once and even with my narrow foot they were squeezing the life out of me. I size down on gl3s and nbs with leather liners so hope these apply
Ahh crap, I didn't notice til now. All day I've been waiting for a price I was willing to pay for a 9.5 in the grey pair. I could've just got a 9.
hey man by no means am i certain half down is the right fit to go, but i'll let you know once they get here

For $100 I would of copped but missed it. Dahhh well those 577's NB from the Surplus pack are top priority next weekend. Money saved

Has anyone seen the black pair with infrared back floating around for retail? They were suppose to drop today in stores, but not one place in LA got them. ( Walked in 2 locations and called the rest, via stocklist from the website blog ).

Back
Top Bottom