< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Would a 10 be too big on BOG
I have slim feet 85% my shoes are 9.5 like my kobes asics new balances etc should I go 9? Seems like 9.5 is sold out every where

Last edited:

Was trying to cop another Bred 1 on the Eastbay restock... ended up getting the BOG X Staple collab from Urban Outfiters of all places! 

Anyone know how they fit? I was able to grab a 10.5 and an 11

Adidas= 10.5 

Jordan= 10.5 

Nike Basketball (Kobe, Lebron, KD)= 11
and what are you gonna do with the one that doesn't fit....  
nthat.gif

Haven't copped a pair of Pumas in a while, copped the Staple BOG from WishATL.

Those cement laces got me...lol.

Not sure if anyone rocks Puma Baskets but I have the red pair and the blue pair sz 10 for sale. 30 each both worn 1x. Hope its alright to put in here given it doesn't state no selling in the title. Plus both are way under retail. Just looking to give someone a good deal.

mad late to the BOG party, but this silhouette is banging to me... i'm already lining up 6 pairs lol

how do they fit compared to huaraches? (size 12 fits me perfect with no wiggle room)

mad late to the BOG party, but this silhouette is banging to me... i'm already lining up 6 pairs lol

how do they fit compared to huaraches? (size 12 fits me perfect with no wiggle room)
Huraches fit super small IMO; like 1 full size. I'm a TTS 9.5 and I'm in 10.5 Huraches. BOGs are TTS or .5 up if you have wide feet. I can wear either with not much issue, but prefer TTS.

Yeah I've found BOG to be tts or occasionally .5 up but in huaraches I'm always a full size up and still near the end of the toe box

Thanks for the help bros

I feel yall on the huarache sizing... I could do a 12.5 easily, but I rarely see that size and the 13 is too roomy (my tts is 11.5)

Back
Top Bottom