< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Has anybody gotten these? The pebbles in the midsole are interesting, although the midsole kind of looks like an Air max 2017 midsole filled with rocks

Puma-Jamming_1024x1024.jpg

Does anyone know how the fenty cleated creeper fits in women’s sizing. Finding mixed results as in tts, go up or down a full size, etc. Hoping I can get some concrete results.

Nice pics sir!

Picked up a Puma I’ve been waiting to grab for a decent price! Can’t wait for em to come in

LPU finally got these in! Scratch these off my list. I knew I should of bought em when they first dropped but the price I paid only $70 and the condition they were in! I had to do it!

Also bought the Staple Pigeon BOG’s too only $66 and in great condition! Probably the best deal ever so far this year!

I also have another Puma shoe coming in that I’ve always wanted too. Couldn’t pass that one up.

8D681C84-CDCA-491F-83F4-F8E8D5C570B9.jpeg
11C102FD-6690-40B7-9250-0409F4A8C7AA.jpeg

Puma has the best quality control out of all brands currently. Most guys sleep on the brand because they market more to women nowadays

Yes they do!

I’m curious to see Big Sean collection that’s suppose to drop this spring. Hopefully we get leaks soon.

Midnight pst/3am est

Edit: went w/the black pair just to reverse match from last drop for the heck of it. Cheaper than any other brands picking up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom