< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

LPU! Finally own these! So stoked to have em!
AA0C97AE-F5A6-492E-93E0-DA1F4BB91C24.jpeg
I love those, best on feet. rock em hard

hey y'all hope you guys are good! havent been on for time, kinda out of it.
if anyone here is a size 8 im trying to move all my pumas. (bloodbaths, bluefields, bape bog camo white, chestnuts, panelletes, etc...)
im in toronto.
pm me.

Anybody copped the jamming shoe yet? Want to order a pair for my wife on sneakerstuff site but they don't specify if the sizes are mens or women's. Anybody every order from that site? Are they legit?

Legit as the come and super fast delivery too! And sadly they are only in men sizes.
Anybody copped the jamming shoe yet? Want to order a pair for my wife on sneakerstuff site but they don't specify if the sizes are mens or women's. Anybody every order from that site? Are they legit?

So I copped the jamming for my wife and she compares them to an air max....says they are a much lighter air max. I was thinking they would be closer to boost or hovr . Still might cop for might for myself

Anyone knows how the RS-0 and RS-350 fit? I'm between size 7.5 & 8 and confused of which size to take

Last edited:
What’s pumas site release protocol for the Thunder Spectra some of my local boutiques getting them. But been on the hush for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom