< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

It's just disappointing that a big company releases a new model at a great price and you can't even try it out. They had absolutely no clue of the demand, which is odd because $120 is a very reasonable "yeah, I'll try them out" price.

Of course it doesn't help either that Puma makes about ten pairs of size 14s. I still have no clue how I copped the RS-0s 3-4 days after release. I literally got the last pair.

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
Glad they're gonna work out for you. Enjoy bruv.
I took the insole out and they fit perfect. Not as comfortable with the insole in. I tried an Ultra Boost insole and it helped a little but not enough. I hate being a size 12.5. That is why i stick to Adidas.

Last edited:
IMG_3337.JPG

Finally had a chance to take a good look at what came in couple days ago. Amazing to me that this shoe was more of a hassle to find and buy at store retail than the Coogi collab or both Diamond Supply collabs. But definitely worth the wait.

I go up half to size 11 for the low Clydes, but stayed true to size 10.5 for these Thunder Spectras. Wide is exact with less than a thumb extra length, so perfect fit. Really like the colorway and design of the shoe. And not as bulky as other "dad" style shoes. Very nice.

Sat June 9: Puma x Diamond Supply.
More understated than last two drops.
Skipping this version.
Still like my first two pickups from this collab.

IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG

RS-0 are TTS. Extremely comfortable.

The StH collab is just too on-the-nose for me. The Sonics look quite childish and the Eggmans look good but that patent leather is going to ruin the comfort of the shoe.

Can a Pumahead give me a quick run through about the difference between suedes and clydes (or baskets, for that matter)?

From what I can see...the formstrip is a little straighter on the Clydes, the tongue is longer on the Suedes, there's no stitching on the cupsole of the Clydes, and the heel "window" has the Puma cat on the suedes whereas the clydes are blank.

Can a Pumahead give me a quick run through about the difference between suedes and clydes (or baskets, for that matter)?

From what I can see...the formstrip is a little straighter on the Clydes, the tongue is longer on the Suedes, there's no stitching on the cupsole of the Clydes, and the heel "window" has the Puma cat on the suedes whereas the clydes are blank.

You answered yourself fam.

Back
Top Bottom