< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

As an aging head...I wonder when the knit phase will be over and we can get some real raw materials again.
if you're talking about an updated canvas sneaker or canvas/leather combo or the suede {like the PRO-Keds} that bled into your socks and turned them the same color as your shoes.... i'm in !!!!

Last edited:
I propably got GOT, but I pulled the trigger on the sonic RS-0s off ebay for like $28US. 100% feedback and Description has 100% authentic so I can pull the "item not as described" if it turns out bad. Had to try at that price.

Alife-x-Puma-Suede-Amazon-on-feet-2.jpg

Those Thunder Electrics sitting out in a FSR still it looks like.... I'm waiting for those grey and yellow ones tho.

I propably got GOT, but I pulled the trigger on the sonic RS-0s off ebay for like $28US. 100% feedback and Description has 100% authentic so I can pull the "item not as described" if it turns out bad. Had to try at that price.
Who’s selling a $140 shoe for $28? Come on it’s a waste of time :lol:

Puma makes it easy for me to pass on almost everything because they either don't make, or only make a handful of size 14s.

got the electrics and they're nice but i wish there wasn't piping that highlighted the puma logo, that's what made the spectra nice, the puma logo isn't as prominent
thunder electric wht lace1.jpg

switched up the laces to black, i think it looks better but i am still not convinced if its for keeps but if i do keep, i'm gon' need thicker black rope laces
thunder electric blk lace2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom