< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Puma-Uproar-Release-Date-Price.jpg

I'm going to need those Uproars. Puma has started the year out on fire
Definitely looking to try them on release day. Hope the cushioning is a little softer then the Clydes, love the Clydes and agree with your comments on what they've been releasing lately. Picked up the RS X Trophies yesterday from Eastbay for $88, 20% off onsite code worked. Psyched about that.

Super late to the RS-X game. Any odds of the white toys or cream reinvention restocking? I need a 12.

Super late to the RS-X game. Any odds of the white toys or cream reinvention restocking? I need a 12.

Actually...yeah. Puma restocks non-collabs more than any other retailer I've seen. I'd bookmark the product page and just check every now and then. Even other stuff like shirts, pants, and hoodies...they sold out and a couple months later they were back in FSR.

I gotta say, every time I swing by my local HoH, the RS- o/x colorways really pop and stand out to me on the wall. Really liking some of these.
I don't "need" anymore sneakers, and with a bunch expensive Js retros and golf coming up, trying to resist.
Shouldn't have popped into the thread. Losing willpower.

Sizing wise, would I be good with my usual Nike size (am1, 90, 95 etc) of size 12?

I could never watch that guy.

Man's starting to look like the Predator with those dreads :lol:
:rofl:

Why you gotta do Tony D like that? LOL I will say that he is one of the only ShoeTubers that I will watch because he is not about doing drama on his page. These new dudes coming out trying to be the FBI, the CIA and (the worse of them all) the Wendy Williams of Sneaker Youtube and it is getting SOOOO annoying.

Back
Top Bottom