< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

That guy...he goes DOWN a half size on air maxes, DOWN half a size on Jordan 5s, TTS on UBs and Yeezys when you can see his hammer toes jammed in the front of the toe box...but tells people to go up half a size on RS-X?

I mean I only have the Sankuanz pair, but they fit TTS lengthwise and WIDE at the forefoot.

Puma-Suede-MIJ-pickup.jpg

I think these new Puma Suedes are hella dope! Oneness, Sneakerhead and Shiekh has them and for some reason, each one of those places have different prices for them (Oneness is $100, Sneakerhead is $90 and Shiekh is $80). I copped them from Sheikh and also got 15% off by using the code FRESH15, so it came to $68.

Puma Suede RP (I am assuming the 'RP' means Recycled Program or Recycled Puma since the shoe is an earth-friendly shoe with recycled components) - Style # 370105-01

4305429aa2bab6ce5d16bc1af90d45e9.jpg
fffe91db2446e6f4ea0d32a6df7a0ca8.jpg
3ece2eb945aa2fe89b86f9c41b77876e.jpg
21a126a4d48d8b57a452ccf7975e4333.jpg

For some reason, Puma suedes with leather guts fit my feet. But if they have fabric sockliners they're half a size small.

I want to try a pair of Clydes eventually. I've heard they run slightly longer than Suedes. Any truth to that?

For some reason, Puma suedes with leather guts fit my feet. But if they have fabric sockliners they're half a size small.

I want to try a pair of Clydes eventually. I've heard they run slightly longer than Suedes. Any truth to that?
YUP! Clydes are definitely a little on the big side (for my feet anyway), but they rank almost the same as Suedes for me in that regard. Baskets are the ones that I have to possibly go up a half size. I love Clydes though because they tend to be more premium in either materials or design/concept. Suedes are doing the damn thing though these days!

I doubled up on the OG Thunder Spectra and also picked up these bad boys:

Puma-RS-100-Animal

Puma must be backed up with orders though, normally I see shipping within 24 hours.

Which one?
HER name was Danielle, not proud lol just seemed relevant so I thought I’d share

Were you on the show too?

130px-28%2C243%2C0%2C189-Preuzmi_%281%29.jpg

Fortunately , no. However she did say the child after the one the show was based on was mine, but I didn’t find it possible, she even had her babydad call me to tell me he thought it was mine too.

Anyways I like the look of the uproars but I have never paid that much for pumas and I don’t know if all star theme shoes will go on sale or what

It is so crazy that I am loving these RS-X sneakers! My bank account is not happy that I am now on pair #8 of these though and if you would have told me this time last year that I would end up liking chunky sneakers, I would have laughed in your face. LOL I am still not a fan of the Thunder Spectra, but I like that the RS-X are chunky but are also sleek and do not look ridiculous on feet.

Back
Top Bottom