< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Dang, the black Play On Style Rider is oos for my size, but will probably go with another Future Rider as consolation. Facemob is right though, other retailers have dope cws that Puma doesnt have on their own site for some reason
*GRR the cw I wanted is excluded.

May need to pull the trigger on these too
Screenshot_2020-03-31-12-48-36.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-31-12-53-45.jpg
What is the product code of these ?

It looks like site wide, but exclusions applied. I just copped a pair of Hardwood basketball shoes

thanks on the heads up guys. I bought the Puma hardwood naturals and the Dreamville color way.

I know I gonna catch the pink and the green ones on a deeper discount later on. I want them for 50-60 ish

Appreciate the help tho. I’ll find em eventually
Cool bro hope you like the model is have two pair all ready one that a oversea release that not coming to the u.s. which crazy Europe I'm to be getting all the better colorways for some reason

Cool bro hope you like the model is have two pair all ready one that a oversea release that not coming to the u.s. which crazy Europe I'm to be getting all the better colorways for some reason

I noticed that! Kind of bs if ya ask me because why not promote better CW’s in the US ya know but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom