< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

For the Hardwood clydes but the site Scheels has puma hardwood in pink for 60$ shipped

also the white and black colorway.

I ended up gettin the pink. Now just gotta find the pinks and im done.

I agree! Puma definitely has great product from the start. A lot of rich history in their archives that they haven’t even touched yet.

Heck, right now I’m goin after some older releases

dig the Rastas
Those are fire i can't believe they are finally releasing here in the states up on the site as coming soon they have been out in euro for sometime now maybe someone at puma have finally listen to me lol.

New future rider stream on
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-46-11.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-47-35.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-47-48.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-45-57.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-51-02.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-02-10-50-56.jpg

Ok, somehow missed your post (didn't remember) on these. Euro only? Where are these colorways?

Can those with the Future Riders comment on how the comfort is? Aside from rocking sneakers for aesthetics, I need them to be comfortable.

Future riders are well made. They have really good synthetics and bright colors. The insoles are very plush (but who knows for how long). But these things are HEAVY. They feel like they weigh twice as much as a pair of Saucony Jazz. Fit is TTS for narrow/normal feet.

Also finally grabbed a pair of the Clyde Hardwoods. Again, HEAVY shoe but nice raw materials and comfy mesh build. I just like the way they look, grabbed the green pair for casual use. The cushion is all caged in with tpu, might as well be cement.

After wearing them around the house. They are heavier in feel then let's say Am1s. Tigo hit it on the nail, way more "solid" and heavy, but still very comfortable imo. The upper materials are nice and soft, no weird rubbing stitches or pinching areas.

I guess to frame it, boost isn't all that comfortable for me, but I prefer a more solid cushioning I guess.

I don't care what "they" say, to me the Riders are so dope and especially worth the lower cost.

After wearing them around the house. They are heavier in feel then let's say Am1s. Tigo hit it on the nail, way more "solid" and heavy, but still very comfortable imo. The upper materials are nice and soft, no weird rubbing stitches or pinching areas.

I guess to frame it, boost isn't all that comfortable for me, but I prefer a more solid cushioning I guess.

I don't care what "they" say, to me the Riders are so dope and especially worth the lower cost.
Appreciate the response! I'm in the same boat where I do not find boost comfortable at all.

Looks like I'll be making a new purchase!

Got these out today and only just noticed the puma swoosh (?! What's it called!??) are diff colours. Suede on these are great tho.
IMG_20200426_180920.jpg

How do Future Riders fit compared to the RS-X?

I have narrow feet and both fit fine in terms of width, but the RS-X feel a little short in length versus the Future Riders which are TTS in length.

If in doubt I would grab the same size, but the Future Riders do have a little extra toe space.

I have narrow feet and both fit fine in terms of width, but the RS-X feel a little short in length versus the Future Riders which are TTS in length.

If in doubt I would grab the same size, but the Future Riders do have a little extra toe space.
Much appreciated! I'm very impulsive, so I purchased my same size in the RS-X earlier after trying to hun them down and I'm glad i did.

Much appreciated! I'm very impulsive, so I purchased my same size in the RS-X earlier after trying to hun them down and I'm glad i did.

You should be good, then. You just can't rock these loose because they're so bottom heavy :lol:

lace up gang

Back
Top Bottom