< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

LPU! GOT EM!! In my size too, not sure why I didn’t pull the trigger on these when they first drop? Anyways, glad to have em in the collection now. Definitely gonna go after more CW’s when I can
537CFF48-6275-4C17-8CF2-B416733C7C11.jpeg

I’m curious about the pics in the background. Mind taking a pic of those, please? I see Batman and Superman, but what are they exactly (framed pics or paintings of all superheroes)?

I’m curious about the pics in the background. Mind taking a pic of those, please? I see Batman and Superman, but what are they exactly (framed pics or paintings of all superheroes)?

Haha it’s all good. My wife collects them from someone she follows on social media. They are called Half-Blood Prints, she used to make them. I’m not sure if they are available anymore, wifey got em a long time ago.

ABD4AB41-67BF-4CA4-859A-E02C9A975877.jpeg

5C6BF0B4-C715-4AD7-A633-207E7A18D48C.jpeg

Yup, had a pair maybe 10 years ago. Driving shoe. Very narrow and very snug. Meant to feel pedals, so no cushion whatsoever. Just rubber.
Yikes, sounds like a no go. Its sleek design is what drew me to it but no cushioning and being narrow is a buzz kill. Appreciate the info! Repped.

Greeting Puma thread, I've been thinking about grabbing my first pair of Future Riders. There's just something nice about the design. Anyone know of a good sale on the Fizzy Orange pair? Thanks in advance.

Greeting Puma thread, I've been thinking about grabbing my first pair of Future Riders. There's just something nice about the design. Anyone know of a good sale on the Fizzy Orange pair? Thanks in advance.

Are these the ones?

I don't know if this is the "rock bottom" price, but since I've stumbled across the Future/Style Riders this year, mostly due to facemobs posts here, I've not seen them for lower than $60.

I got a pair of Style Riders for 30 Euros, but that felt like a fluke, besides, didnt matter with the shipping.

Really dope retro style sneaker. Will look to cop more

Are these the ones?

I don't know if this is the "rock bottom" price, but since I've stumbled across the Future/Style Riders this year, mostly due to facemobs posts here, I've not seen them for lower than $60.

I got a pair of Style Riders for 30 Euros, but that felt like a fluke, besides, didnt matter with the shipping.

Yup that's them. I did stumble on to Zappos but they unfortunately didn't have my size (10 US). They tend to re-stock on that site so hopefully they put some more up. Appreciate the post either way :smile:

Are these the ones?

You are right out of all the u.s. and euro site i have visited the lowest i have seen is 60.00 which is not bad but it you don't feel like paying all at once their always klarna payment plan 4 easy payment of 15 dollars evey two week that payment with tax you have to add your state tax to that 15 every two week which should be no more than 18 every two weeks or less

[/QUOTE heads up go to hibbet.com they have both orange colorways in nearly a fsr check for sale

You are right out of all the u.s. and euro site i have visited the lowest i have seen is 60.00 which is not bad but it you don't feel like paying all at once their always klarna payment plan 4 easy payment of 15 dollars evey two week that payment with tax you have to add your state tax to that 15 every two week which should be no more than 18 every two weeks or less

Big thanks to you and @Facemob for the help. Footlocker has them for $60 with code so I just might bite.

Took these out for a spin today. Will say the outsole is incredibly squishy which makes the ride different from any shoe I’ve worn so far this year. Only downside is they are a lil tight with thick socks but they did loosen up a lil after hours of wear. Not bad tho, happy with em.
6AB69166-1C1B-4D23-8650-F5F6514B10F5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom