< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I can't believe he's going to play in those. But after seeing Trae play in those dart looking sock type deals, I shouldn't be surprised.

I can't believe he's going to play in those. But after seeing Trae play in those dart looking sock type deals, I shouldn't be surprised.
Is he? Wasn’t sure if they were gonna be his on court model or just lifestyle.. ha we will see soon.

Lol! The good ole Catapults!

yup, didn't care much for the mailman but those shoes were lit. practically was ballin' insane with them for a few months til my bro discovered that I stashed them away for my personal use. there were only a number of people that wore J's during those times only because they were rich kids or their parents can afford them to send them. for the rest of us, we are stuck with midtier shoes and poor kid's rubber shoes that can practically kill your toe nails. love that Konami game btw. funny how kids nowadays still have difficulty finishing level 1 even with the Konami code's help. so embarrassing.

and the Joe Montana Street Hikers. Only issue was the sole came apart.

ain't that the issue with all shoes of that era? we were practically playing with shoes that were laughing and we didn't mind. people nowadays complain about small things like the shoe is heavy if it hits way past 12 ounces (yeah it's laughable).

copped some suede's on black friday... great for casual wear especially at my job where you can't wear fancy/flashy basketball kicks aka jordans or nike lol
IMG_20201203_153542051.jpg

I dig the concept of All Pro Kuzma’s. Don’t know if they’re necessarily a hooping shoe (in a traditional sense) but I like the route Puma takes with exploring limitations with their lines/look. Can’t hit every time but I think this was a good look for the brand adding another collab with Rhude.

copped some suede's on black friday... great for casual wear especially at my job where you can't wear fancy/flashy basketball kicks aka jordans or nike lol
IMG_20201203_153542051.jpg

These colors were my first ever Suede pairs (I think my black pair had the black stripe though). Beat them to hell but dam they look real good fresh.

IMPRESSED with the Future Rider! I like these more than the NB327s, which are in same retro-looking but modern casual "trainer" category. I already ordered more cws lol

Future Rider - Mario 64
Puma Future Rider - Mario 64.png

I can't wait to wear these and the RSDs at Universal Studios in Japan for Super Mario World!

Last edited:
canada still hasn't gotten either of the nintendo future riders yet, or the sunshine dreamers for that matter... FTL(canada) has a date for the 64 future riders (after christmas) and puma.ca has a listing for the NES future riders with a "coming soon" label and no date...

edit: asdfjkl; WHY did puma surprise drop the mario 64 future riders in canada literally the one day i forgot to religiously check puma.ca at 10am and when i finally did they were out of my size ;__;

Last edited:
i still gotta cop those unity joints 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scooped them up from FNL for $50 (+ tax) shipped!

***if you use Rakuten, purchase an FNL giftcard directly from them to get 9% cashback. Once you receive your giftcard, go through Rakuten to get another 3% cashback for FNL for the Unity Future Riders.

Back
Top Bottom