< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

They pulled a Nike Running move with the RSD successor by keeping the same sole and just making mods to the upper. Right now, I'm definitely favoring the OGs over 2s. I need to see more cws though.

Kuz is wearing the IIs tonight vs the Bucks.

1611278165598.png

1611278204142.png

Dreamer 2's look too "boot-ish" for my liking. Like an ACG or something of that sort.

They look so much better in this on-court shot though.

I’m a big guy so I have never been a fan of the cushions puma has used..... with that said duke40 duke40 should I try out the all pro?

I’m a big guy so I have never been a fan of the cushions puma has used..... with that said duke40 duke40 should I try out the all pro?

yep - got mine in this morning and am headed to the gym now. Been wearing casually all day and they are NICE.

Saw em on a GOOD discount around Christmas but the cushion just seemed suspect to me, and Nightwing praising them didn't help cause he's like 5 foot 5. (and Jacque slade said the same thing but he looks small too).

But the cushion is good on the all pro?

Saw em on a GOOD discount around Christmas but the cushion just seemed suspect to me, and Nightwing praising them didn't help cause he's like 5 foot 5. (and Jacque slade said the same thing but he looks small too).

But the cushion is good on the all pro?

jacque is about 5-9/5-10 and as of a couple of years ago was still dunking (last time we played together at Venice Beach he, Jarron, and I were on a team with Virgil from Ballers).

And yeah, I’m 5-9 and 215-220 and these feel great, casual and on court.

jacque is about 5-9/5-10 and as of a couple of years ago was still dunking (last time we played together at Venice Beach he, Jarron, and I were on a team with Virgil from Ballers).

And yeah, I’m 5-9 and 215-220 and these feel great, casual and on court.

Also, damn, that's awesome you ball with him! I've played in a lot of places on both coasts and in the south, but Venice Beach might be the only one that looks mildly intimidating. I guess from the videos I've seen over the years I wasn't ready for the collection of characters that show up there with so many different skills, and the frequency of getting college level and above guys. And the really funny part of all this is guys look at me just like I looked at him - thinking dude's just average, doesn't have ups, nothing to worry about. And it sounds like I couldn't have been more wrong. I love it. Thanks again.

Also, damn, that's awesome you ball with him! I've played in a lot of places on both coasts and in the south, but Venice Beach might be the only one that looks mildly intimidating. I guess from the videos I've seen over the years I wasn't ready for the collection of characters that show up there with so many different skills, and the frequency of getting college level and above guys. And the really funny part of all this is guys look at me just like I looked at him - thinking dude's just average, doesn't have ups, nothing to worry about. And it sounds like I couldn't have been more wrong. I love it. Thanks again.

there were definitely some characters there - mostly big fat dudes on the sideline talking trash who would never step on court, but they were funny. All I could think about was “the wind could blow your ball 6-8 inches”. Here’s a pic:

FC23B11F-154D-45C2-A938-275DE8B5A73B.jpeg
84648952-6BC3-408E-8BC6-28FD4C2C4217.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom