< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Heating up now give me purple lol

Footaction
1635022569188.png

Saw a pair of the Kuz Clyde All Pro for just under $100 in a size 12. Thinking about picking them up, are they as good as advertised for ball?

Saw a pair of the Kuz Clyde All Pro for just under $100 in a size 12. Thinking about picking them up, are they as good as advertised for ball?
Puma Clyde All Pro's are worth it, especially at that price! You'll like them and those you can rock off court as well!

Clydes came in today...my goodness these laces are ridiculous.

Might test them out tomorrow night if I'm feeling up for some late night hoops

First run in the books, my initial impressions are overall positive. Traction is definitely on point, two hour run w/ zero wipes and was sticking to the floor all night. Cushion was pretty nice as well, low profile setup in the forefoot w/ a great balance of impact protection and responsiveness.

The only thing that I didn’t necessarily love was the lacing setup. Kinda nervous about really cranking down on the laces, seems like it’s just a matter of time before they break. Other than that just seems like they might need a few more sessions to break em in right…looking forward to playing in them again.

First run in the books, my initial impressions are overall positive. Traction is definitely on point, two hour run w/ zero wipes and was sticking to the floor all night. Cushion was pretty nice as well, low profile setup in the forefoot w/ a great balance of impact protection and responsiveness.

The only thing that I didn’t necessarily love was the lacing setup. Kinda nervous about really cranking down on the laces, seems like it’s just a matter of time before they break. Other than that just seems like they might need a few more sessions to break em in right…looking forward to playing in them again.
Where the pics at

Thanks. I do wish they had a little more cushioning in the forefoot. Being an older guy still playing ball there are days when my body feels great and other days when I don’t and need a little something extra for my knees.

Today was one of those days 😂

Puma has the game on lock when it comes to low hoop shoes. Dope style, comfort and performance. Been a fan of low basketball shoes since the Kobe series and haven't balled in mids or highs since. Unfortunately Nike seems to have abandoned providing decent low top options so Puma lows are my go-to now.

Back
Top Bottom