< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Wifey blessed me with these. Love this colorway. Very comfortable shoe too.
20210805_160808.jpg

if the MB1 doesn’t have this foam I will e disappointed - unless melo doesn’t like the his much cushion. I won’t call it zoom but it’s basically the zoom x foam inside a carrier - springy where the all pro was pillowy.

sweet thanks

Or the press release / puma posting them on IG (and not Melo wearing them on the sidelines for summer league lol).

JS”

i mean im guessing sometime around opening night in october but yes i agree with the above lol

im also going to keep complaining about the fact that the launch colorway is some kind of infrared and has no purple or teal.

but fulldisclosure, im copping regardless. we aint aint a hornet with a real sig i dont think since LJ Cons and Glen Rice WB's. (That I can think of at least)

i mean im guessing sometime around opening night in october but yes i agree with the above lol

im also going to keep complaining about the fact that the launch colorway is some kind of infrared and has no purple or teal.

but fulldisclosure, im copping regardless. we aint aint a hornet with a real sig i dont think since LJ Cons and Glen Rice WB's. (That I can think of at least)

Not mad at that one bit. Last player that was remotely close was Kemba when he was with Under Armour and he had a few PE that released but I believe your right on the sigs.

Really like what the hornets are doing with their young core. I thought they’d go after Lauri Markkanen but I won’t get too deep into hoops as this isn’t that thread lol.

JS”

Copped the All Pro Porsche on finishline $113 shipped. 10OFF100RMN code.

Stayed away from the regular versions because of the lace loop issues and I'm not buying a hole punch and eyelets to fix a design flaw.

Is this shoe worth paying the resell value? I need a shoe with cushion and traction . Puma traction is always too notice the the cushion is a hit or miss type deal

I wouldn’t pay over retail- lots more colors coming from what I’m told. Just having freight issues.

Back
Top Bottom