< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

1639791965970.gif
No lie bro . I was surprised how great they are .

Yeah I’m in for a pair or three. I love how they look from first sight. Hopefully they give us hornets colorways. The monochrome colors are nice.

Great job Puma. You have my attention. Y’all made the intelligent choice in giving LaMelo a sig

I can never find puma hoop shoes in store….. are these much more mass produced than any other puma shoe? I didn’t even try to go look for these because I never see a top tier puma hoop shoe in any of my local stores .

Nah tell the truth , these are just as better if not better than recent Nike , adidas hoop shoes . Forget the price point !
I still love my KD 14s. I would take these to battle against everything else though.

Puma does have two of my top 3 spots with the MB.01 and Clyde All Pro (Porsche).

MB.01s are dope as hell in hand. I’m not gonna hoop in them lol, but still a nice shoe to wear around casually. I managed to snag a size 11 and 11.5 and ended up going w/ the 11.5. My semi-wide feet weren’t loving the lockdown fit of the 11.

Can’t wait for more colorways, especially the Hornets joints.

One session in and I love them. I think it's best in class at the $130 and under tier.

I still love my KD 14s. I would take these to battle against everything else though.

Puma does have two of my top 3 spots with the MB.01 and Clyde All Pro (Porsche).

That’s crazy that you mentioned the KD 14’s. I composed a message hours ago but shut the computer down before I posted it.

I was asking were the better than the KD’s and Jordan 36’s?

I got a pair in the mail yesterday, the cushion and grip felt good. I like me the box, nice presentation for Melo’s first shoe.

I also won’t get to play in them until Monday because the gym’s closed. I’ll check to see if others are open.

They feel good out the box but I do have concerns with hooping in them bottoming out sooner than they should. I realize foam doesn’t bottom out but becoming stale without bounce back.

Will be interesting to hear peoples thoughts after significant runs imo

That’s crazy that you mentioned the KD 14’s. I composed a message hours ago but shut the computer down before I posted it.

I was asking were the better than the KD’s and Jordan 36’s?

I got a pair in the mail yesterday, the cushion and grip felt good. I like me the box, nice presentation for Melo’s first shoe.

I also won’t get to play in them until Monday because the gym’s closed. I’ll check to see if others are open.

If you like court feel with cushion , then it’s the Melos. Similar to Kobe’s and converse bb . They sit low but with nice cushion and crazy grip.
To me that’s my type of set up which I would take over kds and 36s cause they sit high . Everybody got they own preference. But this might be one of my favorite purchase decisions in a while since the Kobe 4s🤣

They feel good out the box but I do have concerns with hooping in them bottoming out sooner than they should. I realize foam doesn’t bottom out but becoming stale without bounce back.

I’ve been playing in them 5 days straight .

About 3–4 hrs per session . Slasher guard .
170lbs at 5”10
The grip is still crazy good . And the fitting just gets better .the inner lining is like a memory foam . Cushion is still A1!

If you like court feel with cushion , then it’s the Melos. Similar to Kobe’s and converse bb . They sit low but with nice cushion and crazy grip.
To me that’s my type of set up which I would take over kds and 36s cause they sit high . Everybody got they own preference. But this might be one of my favorite purchase decisions in a while since the Kobe 4s🤣

I look forward to playing in them!

if they end up just like the Lunarlon, then that's bad.

I’ve been playing in them 5 days straight .

About 3–4 hrs per session . Slasher guard .
170lbs at 5”10
The grip is still crazy good . And the fitting just gets better .the inner lining is like a memory foam . Cushion is still A1!

My boy out in LA got them and loves them as well. He’s usually a KD shoe guy, says they are great but still under the KD 7 and 12 for him. Doesnt get me too excited cause I thought the KD7 was ALRIGHT. I balled in them for a bit, wasnt the biggest fan but didnt hate them either.

Puma used to send me free kicks all the time, always loved their ball line so doesnt surprise me these are great. I balled in their Uproar Spectra for I think 2 summers, nothing crazy but some outdoor park play and liked em alot. Wish I still got stuff from them so I coudda gotten these. :lol:

My boy out in LA got them and loves them as well. He’s usually a KD shoe guy, says they are great but still under the KD 7 and 12 for him. Doesnt get me too excited cause I thought the KD7 was ALRIGHT. I balled in them for a bit, wasnt the biggest fan but didnt hate them either.

Puma used to send me free kicks all the time, always loved their ball line so doesnt surprise me these are great. I balled in their Uproar Spectra for I think 2 summers, nothing crazy but some outdoor park play and liked em alot. Wish I still got stuff from them so I coudda gotten these. :lol:

Kd 12 were a great shoe but Kd 7 were one of the worst kd next to the 6s. Lol

But these Puma melo joints are it ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom