< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Top 3-4 this year, easy. Others are, not in order, Jordan 36, KD14, New Balance Two Wxy.

How’s the Two Wxy’s cushioning?

I bought a pair of the OMN1S. I went from shoes with Zoom to those.

After about 10 minutes in the OMN1S I said “GET THESE BRICKS OFF MY FEET”!

1640229534499.gif

How’s the Two Wxy’s cushioning?

I bought a pair of the OMN1S. I went from shoes with Zoom to those.

After about 10 minutes in the OMN1S I said “GET THESE BRICKS OFF MY FEET”!

1640229534499.gif

Two wxy are pretty comfy but the grip sucks lol.
Omn1s got good grip but no cushion lol

Thanks for the info, I’m glad that it wasn’t just me.

An no grip? I’ll be skipping the Two Wxy’s.
For me it was the opposite. Everything was great about the Two Wxys except the cushion. Had to take those joints back for that reason. Traction was fine for me (but I played outside in them). Actually had a great day in them and won games, scored like 6 or 7 of my team's 11 points in consecutive games. But the lack of cushion caught up to me the next day and it was a wrap for those.

For me it was the opposite. Everything was great about the Two Wxys except the cushion. Had to take those joints back for that reason. Traction was fine for me (but I played outside in them). Actually had a great day in them and won games, scored like 6 or 7 of my team's 11 points in consecutive games. But the lack of cushion caught up to me the next day and it was a wrap for those.

No cushion, Definitely skipping them!

I’m trying not to think of a player that I don’t like that I’d buy his shoes anyway. And I’ m struggling to come up with a player.

Edit: I wouldn’t buy Paul Pierce’s shoe! :rofl:
I’m sure the kd are a great shoe to you but them shoes for some reason I feel slower . I would take the converse BB all star evo over those ..

Edit: I would take the Puma MB1 over the KDs
They in my starting line up 🔥

I’m sure the kd are a great shoe to you but them shoes for some reason I feel slower . I would take the converse BB all star evo over those ..

Edit: I would take the Puma MB1 over the KDs
They in my starting line up 🔥

Well those Converse are basically these

1640234819690.jpeg

so I can see why they feel faster than the KD’s.

And it not a me thing, most feel the 14’s are a great shoe.

And at this point I’m starting to think that you’re Melo. So Melo, ain’t there a “PUMATALK” that you a go you could be on or are you trying to steal Nike wearers?

1640235005725.gif

vettez06 vettez06 Two Wxy cushioning needs about 5-6 solid wears to feel anything like bouncy - they absorb well but just don’t pop under foot. Traction for me has been great indoor and durable out. Fit is perfect.

I hated the Omn1s cushioning and the two wxy is better but it’s not a Kd14 or boost feel.

vettez06 vettez06 Two Wxy cushioning needs about 5-6 solid wears to feel anything like bouncy - they absorb well but just don’t pop under foot. Traction for me has been great indoor and durable out. Fit is perfect.

I hated the Omn1s cushioning and the two wxy is better but it’s not a Kd14 or boost feel.
duke one of the lucky ones that got the low top two wxy , I was looking forward on getting the Unc color

Finally got a chance to play in the Melo’s today.

My feet usually hurt in a new pair shoes of bball shoes and it was the same in those, definitely not as bad as normal.

Traction was great, fit was great and the cushion was solid. He wasn’t blown away but they were a solid shoe. I’ll wear them again in Wednesday.

I can tell that they’re a solid shoe but I wasn’t amazed looking at my feet because they were so great. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom