< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Is there a reason you guys don't want to buy them from a European shop? Especially the ones charging US retail? It's not like you're going to get hit with duty.

Picked these up from one of my local stores......... $30 aint bad
nice never even seen this colorway before

p.s bluefields just came in 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
wow wtf I got a size 11.5 US which is my usual perfect R698 size but these bluefields fit bigger (like a size 12)  I should've gotten an 11, damn it Puma, did anybody else have this issue as well? or was it just the pair I got? now I need a size 11US and have to send back an 11.5, first time Puma has let me down with sizing . it's ridiculous cause I have a pair of R698 from 01/15 size 11.5 fit me perfect and these bwgh R698 were only made 2 months later in 03/15 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
so the new pair i have is a 9.5 and the old pair is a 10. not sure if that has a huge influence on this but 

new
vs old
there are shoe trees in each shoe btw. sorry its a crappy pic 

i only wore the 10 maybe twice? other slight differences would be the 2015 version has softer/better on the toebox wrap and its slightly darker as well, the "carpet" puma stripe on the 2015 is shorter/rougher which you honestly cant tell unless youre touching both and other than that everything else is the same.

im happy i have the older one because of those differences though. i like the slightly lighter toebox color, shape is better and the stripe is softer and bushier. ​

Last edited:
Is there a reason to not have the shoelaces in the shoe when not rocking the sneaker? Seen it a couple of times on Nt and was wondering why?

Is there a reason to not have the shoelaces in the shoe when not rocking the sneaker? Seen it a couple of times on Nt and was wondering why?
well whenever i get a new pair of shoes i take them out and relace them myself especially if they factory lace it super tight. my old pair i was switching out the laces so i left them both out lol

wow wtf I got a size 11.5 US which is my usual perfect R698 size but these bluefields fit bigger (like a size 12)  I should've gotten an 11, damn it Puma, did anybody else have this issue as well? or was it just the pair I got? now I need a size 11US and have to send back an 11.5, first time Puma has let me down with sizing . it's ridiculous cause I have a pair of R698 from 01/15 size 11.5 fit me perfect and these bwgh R698 were only made 2 months later in 03/15 :smh: >:

I got an 11.5 as well, that's my true size. There's a little extra room but they def don't feel like 12's. I'm actually pretty happy with the fit, surprised to hear they don't work for you

View media item 1623732Sorry for the terrible pic but these are incredible! Seriously incredible!
I totally understnad why the hype was crazy for these when they first dropped.
So happy to have them

^ I'll join you in saying those are definitely a nice colorway. You all ready order them?

Not yet.

Going to see if either of my two locals are getting them.

If not - I'll snap sooner than later.

The Knicks color way is also nice.

The Yankee pair might be one of the best 698 made, and I love 698s.

^seems like they have their sizing wrong on Overkill so that might be the reason that you got a half size bigger; for example a size 44.5 Euro is actually a size 11US but it is listed as 10.5US

Back
Top Bottom