< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Bluefields tts? Will be my first pair of r698. Im a tts 9 in gel lyte iii, 8.5 in 997/998, 9 in nikes, 8.5 diadora. Will us 9 fit me fine?

Damn went with a 9 on end since they didnt have half sizes and not wanting to miss out on them. Hopefully im not swimming in them

Damn went with a 9 on end since they didnt have half sizes and not wanting to miss out on them. Hopefully im not swimming in them

Tube/sport socks w/ the 2 top lace hole trick, and you should be fine.

Anyone that ordered from sns, did your pair get double boxed? I got the plastic bag of death.

Last edited:
@JWOLFE
@SoleFreedom1013

they have your sizes. http://shop.offthehook.ca/r698-og-x-bwgh/dp/37666
glasses.gif

Cashed in, thanks a million!! At this rate we at Ubiq might even get them if Canadian stores have them, I can't risk missing out again though.

Last edited:
Cashed in, thanks a million!! At this rate we at Ubiq might even get them if Canadian stores have them, I can't risk missing out again though.

no worries bro, glad i was able to help![emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] #nomoresadboy lol! :D

Recent Puma pick-ups --

Bluefields

Grabbed a second pair of OG93's on the cheapz.  Plan to make one a gym shoe as I find this particular pair to be extremely comfy!  

Also nabbed these Splatter Suedes the last time Puma.com was having one of their 40% sales.  That discount plus my Ebates savings resulted in me netting these pairs for a combined $80 shipped.  I swear they shipped them to me via the Pony Express though because it took a veritable eternity for the package to arrive, but it all worked out in the end.  They were more than worth the extended wait.  Boom!

Ebony 

Ivory

Last edited:
Copped a pair of the Sophia chang "brooklynite" disc blaze at the outlet store out my way for $60 even. If anyone is interested they had almost a fsr, no 10 or 10.5...

Rockvale Outlets, 35 S Willowdale Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 299-3435

Were the bluefields supposed to come with a second set of laces? Mine came in from colette with only the one pair. Great pair and worth the hype but I was instantly going to do a lace swap.

Back
Top Bottom