< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I have the pwrcool ignites and they're pretty comfortable. Most can be had for around $40. I'm waiting on the proknits to drop to around $70 before I cop.
I've been wanting to cop those but Idk. I think ima wait for proknits to go on heavy discount. Do the pwrcool have a good response as far as the soles goes?

I've been wanting to cop those but Idk. I think ima wait for proknits to go on heavy discount. Do the pwrcool have a good response as far as the soles goes?
They're pretty responsive. I would recommend them for anyone that thinks that boost is too soft/squishy for them. I like it more than lunarlon.

They're pretty responsive. I would recommend them for anyone that thinks that boost is too soft/squishy for them. I like it more than lunarlon.
Nice. Yeah because when I've tried the Ultra Boost they were definitely really comfortable but maybe too comfortable for running. Something more sturdy would be perfect. Thanks

I'll add that that at my local Puma outlet they have the mesh version of the ignite for 50% off . Which brings them down to $50 some are on the wall for 60% off which makes them $40. That would be a good cheap option to trying the ignite tech in the mesh version. The ignite Ultimate (below) is really the shoe you want if you're looking as a potential boost alternative. The Ultimate has the bounce that the UB has the regular ignite is rightly comparable to lunarlon. My issue is they looked horrible on my feet anyway. Puma's main problem with their performance line is styling IMHO. I think the tech is there they just need to get somebody to collab on the style side of the house.

View media item 2046875

[/quote]Yea. They need to do better in the styling. Its a shame too cuz the foam is pretty nice. I personally think they should stop putting the biggest logo possible on the side of the shoe. It doesnt work well with models that don't have as many layers of material on the upper ie knit/woven.

not really a popular shoe but has anyone seen leftovers of the Pink Dolphin collab Suedes? Pink ones

Looking for a pair of puma x liful r698. Anyone knows how to get it in the US or any seller ship to US? HAL seems has no size I need. Thanks.

Last edited:
what up. just got like my second pair of pumas in, un-ds thought I'd share. feel like this collab is slept on

Video Review: http://bit.ly/1XATiQZ
Back at it, with the hops 
roll.gif

I was hoping to get the peach buds during the F&F sale. But it seems like they took it off their site.

PUMA sizing is so inconsistent, Im a 9.5 in the suede GR R698 and a 10-10.5 in other releases. 

Anybody know how to size the Bape BoG? Because Puma is so inconsistent, im wondering if I can squeeze into a 10. Im typically a 10.5 in other brands.

Back
Top Bottom