< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Pear just arrived. Bit underwhelmed on first view, but after five minutes on the feet I'm sold. They're freaking amazing and a lot more comfortable than I was expecting. These are going to get a lot of wear :nthat:

IMG_8338.JPG

Yo thanks for the link, but got “SoldOut” error like the rest... started chatting to a rep that stated, the shoes where available just an error on there end and to call cust service.. which I did... Copped sz 10.5d with a 15% off on GP..102$ shipped:nthat:

I just called them and they gave me 4 store location phone numbers that will do a phone order that have them in stock.
I am a 12.5. I hope a 12 fits because that is the biggest size they got in these

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Puma-Men-s-Thunder-Spectra-Colorblock-Sneaker/prod211740292/p.prod?ecid=NMDR__CRT&utm_medium=display remarketing&utm_source=NMDR__CRT&ecid=NMAF__ShopStyle+(US)&CS_003=5630585&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=NMAF__ShopStyle+(US)
I just copped a pair. You can call any location and give them the item # 2569204 and they can look up inventory for all locations and do a phone order.

Last edited:
Yo thanks for the link, but got “SoldOut” error like the rest... started chatting to a rep that stated, the shoes where available just an error on there end and to call cust service.. which I did... Copped sz 10.5d with a 15% off on GP..102$ shipped:nthat:

I just called them and they gave me 4 store location phone numbers that will do a phone order that have them in stock.
I am a 12.5. I hope a 12 fits because that is the biggest size they got in these

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Puma-Men-s-Thunder-Spectra-Colorblock-Sneaker/prod211740292/p.prod?ecid=NMDR__CRT&utm_medium=display remarketing&utm_source=NMDR__CRT&ecid=NMAF__ShopStyle+(US)&CS_003=5630585&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=NMAF__ShopStyle+(US)
I just copped a pair. You can call any location and give them the item # 2569204 and they can look up inventory for all locations and do a phone order.

repped! just called the customer service number and was able to cop a size 9! used the welcome code and came out to 111 shipped to CA.
bit at resale the day of release for 165, but glad to get this one under retail.

SO HAPPY to see the NT Breathern feasting!

Anyone know where I can find some RS-0 for under retail?

Copped a pair from shoe gallery Miami. Used code: 305Memorial to know it down to 122 shipped.

repped! just called the customer service number and was able to cop a size 9! used the welcome code and came out to 111 shipped to CA.
bit at resale the day of release for 165, but glad to get this one under retail.
I didnt think about the welcome code this morning. I just texted the sales rep and she is going to adjust it for me once they are shipped. Yeah so $111 shipped for me too.

Pear just arrived. Bit underwhelmed on first view, but after five minutes on the feet I'm sold. They're freaking amazing and a lot more comfortable than I was expecting. These are going to get a lot of wear :nthat:

IMG_8338.JPG
How do they fit? I wear a 12.5 in Ub and a 12 in Pk nmd R1 and i bought a size 12. I wont get them for a few days. Are the insoles removable. I have never owned a pair of Puma's.

How do they fit? I wear a 12.5 in Ub and a 12 in Pk nmd R1 and i bought a size 12. I wont get them for a few days. Are the insoles removable. I have never owned a pair of Puma's.
Got them in size 9, which is what I consider to me my TTS and they fit perfectly. For ref I wear 9 in air max, 9 in UB (1.0 & 3.0), 8.5 in NMD PK & HU and 9.5 in 350 V2.
Insole is removable. It's a thicker insole compared to the ones Adidas use.

Got them in size 9, which is what I consider to me my TTS and they fit perfectly. For ref I wear 9 in air max, 9 in UB (1.0 & 3.0), 8.5 in NMD PK & HU and 9.5 in 350 V2.
Insole is removable. It's a thicker insole compared to the ones Adidas use.
Thanks bro; i might be good. they only had up to size 12 and for $111 shipped i can deal with it.

Hopefully a couple of more people in here can hit on these from Nm.

Guess what bots; you can't do phone orders!!!

Last edited:
That will be my face when i find out the 12's i bought are to small.
You should be good bruv. Had mine on with thick socks and still had a bit of wiggle room, tightening the laces got me the perfect lock down. Worst case you'd be able to rock them loose, as long as the length is alright. Hope they work out for you.

I wonder if someone here can help me cop thunder spectra from NM..?
I live outside USA, and pretty much failed to cop them online.. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom