< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

images

Marios seem to have disappeared from calendars. Also, I'm kind of over the shoe itself. Maybe they underestimated how fast it would sell (or how many bots would get it) but instant sellouts on footsites and puma and no restocks and I stop caring. I want to see the mario colorway but I kind of feel like they're treating it like it's a Kobe shoe or something, like it's premium or that there's a sustained long-term market for the shoe. When there were people chomping at the bit for a restock and they were noncommittal, that's kind of offputting when you're Puma putting out a shoe with no real reputation for quality and not attached to any pro athlete.

Puma's designs for the basketball line have been pretty good, even great on some. But they really need to work on their cushioning tech.

PS? via IG

BEB8E7C4-160A-4705-A94F-A54C4FE8A73A.jpeg

If they really look like these, I’d scoop them up.

They do! Up on footsites now. The red looks dustier than in your pic though. But that's dope they're actually Super Mario branded.
Westbrook had some 'Super Mario World" Why Not Zer0 3s that were dope but never released. These are.

And looking around, looks like they just have a bad pic. Some pictures have it as a deep red so it's probably a regular red. Wish those Westbrooks were coming out.

Eg_m-POXkAYvod0

Eg_kr6yXsAAtQkk

Last edited:
I’ll definitely be up at 7am tomorrow!

If I’m not successful with the Mario64s, I’ll grab the first RSD cw. I was on and off about them until I saw them from a distance IRL! They looked really distinct and dope from where I saw them.

Back
Top Bottom