.:: Official ******** @ Raiders thread ::.

This is a pivotal game for both teams.
The Raidazz & the skins have their back against their walls and their playing for bragging rights, not to mention both teams are hot right now.

I hope Oaktown can pull through for 2 games in a row and finally win a game that they are supposed to win.

GO RAIDERS
ALLEN.JPG

Lol calls the ******** hot after losing 2 straight.... but the loser of this game is actually the winner come april

is it wrong to hope we lose?

I kinda do cause we're gunna be fighting Washington for a draft pick in a couple of months

what difference does it make?
our high draft picks have been major busts for the past 3 years.
unless something drastic happens in the structural arrangement of our organization this will not change.
smh.gif

My predictions...The GradaKowski era continues. Grad will put up another 300 yards. Final score raiders 21 skins 13

Originally Posted by Troponin C

unless something drastic happens in the structural arrangement of our organization this will not change.
smh.gif

Eric Berry

i have a feeling we(the skins) will take this one.

with that being said, i seriously hope we lose. as stated earlier, we're fighting the raiders for a draft pick

I'm considering flying out to the game on Sunday (im 50/50 at this point)....I know how it gets for Skins fans when they go to Philly and NY, but how areRaiders fans at OCC towards opposing fans?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm considering flying out to the game on Sunday (im 50/50 at this point)....I know how it gets for Skins fans when they go to Philly and NY, but how are Raiders fans at OCC towards opposing fans?
Got season tickets and honestly in my section it isn't too bad...but the section next to me is ruthless
laugh.gif
. This guy and his kid went to Broncos game suited up in orange and blue and thedad decided to get drunk and say something to an Oakland fan, only to be showered with trash/bottles and running out of the stadium carrying his kid that waslike 10 or 12 like a football.
Oh and don't sit in the black hole.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Troponin C said:
smh.gif

Eric Berry

If we take Eric Berry, I'ma be hella mad.

But back to the game, this one WORRIES the hell out of me. We always find a way to get a surprise win and then follow it up
with a dud of a performance. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. ******** are a better team than us and they've been playing
like it the last few weeks, minus a few mistakes and they win those close games.

I ain't counting us out. I think we can run the ball on them, but it should be a close game.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Troponin C said:
smh.gif

Eric Berry

If we take Eric Berry, I'ma be hella mad.

But back to the game, this one WORRIES the hell out of me. We always find a way to get a surprise win and then follow it up
with a dud of a performance. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. ******** are a better team than us and they've been playing
like it the last few weeks, minus a few mistakes and they win those close games.

I ain't counting us out. I think we can run the ball on them, but it should be a close game.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm considering flying out to the game on Sunday (im 50/50 at this point)....I know how it gets for Skins fans when they go to Philly and NY, but how are
Raiders fans at OCC towards opposing fans?
Got season tickets and honestly in my section it isn't too bad...but the section next to me is ruthless
laugh.gif
. This guy and his kid went to Broncos game suited up in orange and blue and the dad decided to get drunk and say something to an Oakland fan, only to be showered with trash/bottles and running out of the stadium carrying his kid that was like 10 or 12 like a football.
Oh and don't sit in the black hole.

Yeah, DoubleJ's if you plan on wearing your Portis jersey there or something, you might catch some flack. It shouldn't be too bad if you don't eggthe folks on none.

But you should be solid though.

laugh.gif
thanks for the advice fellas....I have to see where the tickets are (my boy has them)...last thing I want is to be beefin' w. a bunch of nortenosbecause I'm laughing at DHB...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
@ Gradkowksi winning offensive player of the week.

indifferent.gif
@ Murphy not winning rookie of the week.

I think the Raiders will win this game, but its going to be a close one. Losing Robert Gallery for the remainder of the season is a big loss, but the *******swill also be without Haynesworth, so we should still be able to run the ball effectively.

We need to win this game man.

After playing so well the past 3 weeks and coming up short... need an explosion this week.

Skins ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom