.:: Official ******** @ Raiders thread ::.

smh.gif
@ me picking up ganther and making a last second switch and starting Lashawn Mccoy over him. Im down by 14 points with McCoy playing now and crabtreetomorrow night. If i lose this game i miss the playoffs

how can someone play that bad. if i had 30,000 fans booing me id prolly try to play just a little better. if not id prolly jump off the bay bridge. so in otherwords mr. russell you try one of those two things

sneakerfan93 wrote:
sneakerfan93 wrote:
Skins win...easily. 27-13 34-13
pimp.gif

Looking forward to this game.

I was wrong
frown.gif

Well, here are the highlights:

-We finally got a good kicker.
happy.gif

-Orakpo proving people why he's first round pick. (I knew he was good from the start)
-Laron still suck despite that interception
-Ganther is our RB
smokin.gif

-Campbell is still getting sacked
smh.gif

-Fred Davis will replace Chris Cooley as starter next season
-JeMarcus
laugh.gif
(8 sacks in one half?
eek.gif
)..and I thought Campbell was a sack magnet.
-Raiders would not win a single game with JeMarcus starting instead of Bruce
roll.gif

- We will see if he is a good kicker later on down the line and probably into next season, cant tell by one game eventhough he did well. (You have to hit theclutch kicks as well)

- Orakpo did a great job sunday...PROPS!
pimp.gif

- LaRon is a better SS, they need to leave him in the role he is in. (nice FF to begin the game)

- Dont say anything about Jason Campbell he is a warrior and has been playing behind a horrible O-line for the past two season. He is just now starting to getcomfortable in this offense and you can see it. 200yrd games and TD's. He is very professional, if we let him walk will be a very bad team next year andhowever it takes the new QB to get a feel for the offense.
That Jay Cutler Trade is looking REAL STUPID right now
laugh.gif
19 INTS"where the @$%% they do that at?"

Fred Davis is balling right now, but he will not start over Cooley if he comes back 100% (Cooley is complete he can block and receive...Fred has to work on hisblocking a little more)

That's is all...

Back
Top Bottom