OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Soooo tired of name flips. They are like the jumpshot of the URL now.

DNA should have been shot during that Pass battle.

Hey big t Thanks for clarifying how to spell bORED.

Yo....tay rock taught me a new way to spell CALENDAR too.

Please stop with the ER and DA feet defeat bars.

Please stop with everyone reenacting hitmans falling back from the cannon blast routine.

URL just has too many default moves right now.

" thats what i call a........." bars,  are ALWAYS ALWAYS corny.  

Hey Tay, if everything you said is " light" at what point are you going to say something you feel is heavy.

if ya'll complain so much then why even watch the battles?

no1 is forcing u to press play....

if u don't enjoy/think it's a good 1, why not shut it off?

....people complain over a cup of coffee 4real.

:smh:

:smh:

all im saying is if 9 outta 10 dudes do the exact same thing this battle stuff will go stale.
Thats why coffee comes in all different varieties....booo blocka blocka whammo n stuff

Shut up fresh. Most of the recent battles have sucked for one reason or another. Either do to crowd interference. Fights or horrible bars. I personally haven't seen anything interesting besides that new jc battle. Everyone else does the same old repetitive gun bars with name flips.

Soooo tired of name flips. They are like the jumpshot of the URL now.
DNA should have been shot during that Pass battle.

Hey big t Thanks for clarifying how to spell bORED.

Yo....tay rock taught me a new way to spell CALENDAR too.

Please stop with the ER and DA feet defeat bars.

Please stop with everyone reenacting hitmans falling back from the cannon blast routine.

URL just has too many default moves right now.

" thats what i call a........." bars,  are ALWAYS ALWAYS corny.  

Hey Tay, if everything you said is " light" at what point are you going to say something you feel is heavy.

was thinking the same **** . just because you scream "THATS LIGHT !" a bunch of times doesnt actually make them light

pwe pwe what are those laser sounds?? lol
best part is at the end "Translation" i'll shoot your ***!!!" :smokin

mean.gif
for the same reason i watch the slam dunk competition every year.... there's obvious issues with it..that i hope get fixed but it always lets me down..except a for a dunk here or there.

There's something about DNA I just can't watch...

His delivery, presentation, and overall body language irks the hell out of me...

B mutha ******g magic roasted him though.

no doubt magic took that.  2nd rd thou.  The crowd was sicing the wack bars but that ironside line dropped and nobody caught it.

ive been a huge DNA fan for a while and tend to think B Magic is overrated , but he clearly got this battle 2-1

DNA wasn't coming with his best **** , and Magic kept heating up throughout the battle . by the end of the 3rd he was killing DNA with punch after punch

IMO the crowd gassed a decent amount of B Magic's bars , but there is something to be said about getting the crowd on your side in the first place . dude never let off and just kept bringing punches to DNA without letting up . the problem with a lot of the people who go against B Magic is they try to take the angle of pointing out that all he does is punch . the problem is -- the audience doesnt ******* care because they LOVE punches , so that angle falls on deaf ears

idk...magic's mystic is kinda wearing off to me. that whole punchline punchline punchline stuff gets kinda tired. dot dot dot like this, then you're dot dot dot like that. a + b = c type bars. one of the main reasons conceited got so wack so fast. that style has a ceiling. he says some dope stuff, but b gona have to switch it up at some point if he wants to last. open up the concepts more. kinda reminds me of tyson. iron mike was knocking dudes out left and right, but eventually that just hard punch action wasnt enough and dude was exposed.

Clips vs Tsu Surf Dec 14 on URL. I wonder who else on that card.

Clips vs. Hitman Holla in March

Mickey Facts vs. Danja Zone suppose to drop today according to MzGracie.

Back
Top Bottom