OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Diz first round was jokes :lol:

But neither had their best performances so it's a tough call, Verb's delivery is crazy clean.

Last edited:
@ the end of this Daylyt blog
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never seen Bigg K battle before he was pretty good I almost wanna see his other battles but apparently he chokes a lot and I can't stand chokers, but yea Illmac bodied him. I'm liking that song at the end too.

Last edited:
yeah , dude has bars and comes with some good aggression but chokes frequently . his other battles are still worth watching though . check him out against Rosenberg Raw

not gonna lie, was mad at ill will for that crappy battle vs Lotta zay, but that trailer sparked my interest back.

not gonna lie, was mad at ill will for that crappy battle vs Lotta zay, but that trailer sparked my interest back.

dont give the battlers too much flack for some of their performances in the UFF . from what ive heard , they had all of those battles in a 2 day span and didnt know who they would be battling passed the 1st round . thats why there were a lot of short rounds and freestyling done by Ill WIll , Real Deal , and others

"this ain't no f****n game, so if he go for the steal, i put 1 round his head and tuck it back in the shirt like hot sauce at a rucker game"

:x :x :x :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom