OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Yeah I gotta give it to Heartless because of his consistency, B Magic my dude too and i was hoping he won because this wouldve given him a good win, hes battled 80% bums.

^^ yea Tall T was shot and killed about a month or 2 ago. They said qp from the sons did it but that was just twitter rumors

i tried to post that vid but only the link came up when i posted. I gotta get use to this NT

but thats the best I've ever seen M Ciddy. He got the dub but Chilla's stock will only rise IMO. His 3rd rd was CRAZY!!!!!!!

I'm hearing T-Rex, Mook and Lux had the performances of the night at SM2

Last edited:
Lux was wearing a suit, came out with a casket and had one of his dudes with a Jason mask on holding a shovel
laugh.gif

Anyone that went please fill us in. Also why did bill collector get beat up so badly? Is the Hitman Holla story true?

I heard that Lux v Cali battle was a close one 3-2 Lux I need footage for my own accessment
My man's went he said Calicoe won the first round only because he had a slip up but destroyed him in the others.

Also dudes saying Rex performance was legendary Diddy was there and was on some whoever wins between Rex and Verb would get 10 stacks

Hitmans brother snuffed Bill Collector at the proving grounds battle bc he(BC) was saying he was going to rob them when they got to NY

But from what I heard Hitman beat John John Da Don...

DNA bodied Ness(they say Ness was in tears)
Rex beat Verb in PERSON (won 10 stacks from Diddy) but alot of folks saying Verb won on CAMERA just wait.
Serius Jones beat Clips
Lux & Cal was a toss up
and Murda Mook 5-0'd Iron Soloman(Diddy yelled TIME while Iron was rapping. That's how horrible he was)

Last edited:
so sounds like the only battle that was any good was lux and calicoe watch that be the last one uploaded

Back
Top Bottom