OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

It had to be the antics to go along wit it.
Homey threw the hood on & pulled out a bag of Skittles.
Not to mention son kinda resembles Treyvon, then stomped
On the Skittles and yelled " MAZEL TOV" I dunno fam. Gotta see the vid.

Mook looks nothing like Trayvon Martin, you buggin

I was there Sunday. I went to a smack battle before, the one where hitman vs ars was the main event, but it wasnt even half as long as summer madness

It was funky in there,hot and mad uncomfortable, and ended up spending more on water than alcohol. I think imma wait for the youtube next time

But the verb vs rex was the battle of the night, diddy had the atmosphere crazy in there

I got 1 question and 1 question only. Who is shorty in this video?[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I think her name is Ms. Colombian or something. That **** is person was abssolutely perfect. However, Charlie Clips DEMOLISHES this chick to start off his 2nd round LOL!
Mook looks nothing like Trayvon Martin, you buggin
I was there Sunday. I went to a smack battle before, the one where hitman vs ars was the main event, but it wasnt even half as long as summer madness
It was funky in there,hot and mad uncomfortable, and ended up spending more on water than alcohol. I think imma wait for the youtube next time
But the verb vs rex was the battle of the night, diddy had the atmosphere crazy in there
Last year I spent 12 hours on my feet. This year I spent 13 hours SMFH! My legs were on FIRE!!!

^That's what I wrote after the FIRST battle (Hitman vs John John). That was around maybe 5:30pm. Most of us had been on our feet at least 5-6hrs by then. This was the worst crowd I have ever been apart of.

Here me and my dudes are at the 2:30 mark LOL!

Damn AF1K, and i HONESTLY was thinking of going to summer madness a few months back but decided not too

how much was the tickets tho? 

How do you set stuff up after lines are already formed?

Beasley has the worst people skills known to man and everybody involved with smack is half past slow

They already knew it would be crazy which is why it was priced the way it was yet the execution was of someone who has never done it before

That J Byrd guy got flat out destroyed and he loved every minute of it lol Danja shouldnt be wasting those bars in that sub par league

Damn Mook :x Smack sitting on too many battles and it will be a minute before we see anything from Summer Madness 2.:smh:

Smack do take mad long to release footage but im not even mad

If it wasnt for smack i'll be stuck watching Dirtbag Dan vs Cadillac Ron or something

Last edited:
Rumored SMACK card for October

Confirmed
Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don
T-Rex vs Dizaster
Goodz vs X-Factor
Cortez vs Tay Roc

Murda Mook vs ??? (maybe Tsu Surf)
Yung Ill vs ??? (possibly Charlie Clips)
Real Deal vs ???

Proving Grounds Card

Bigg K vs Pooh
Daylyt vs M Ciddy
Danja vs Ill Will
Hanz (debut) vs Cashis

Thanks to OTBVA (they had WD3 and SM2 matchups months ahead)

^ Imma have a chance to be on the stage for that card

My homie QB is battling Jaz da rapper

And according to clips twitter, him vs yung ill is confirmed

I think smack should give real deal calico... I heard big will

Back
Top Bottom