OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

jc got 30 for 30

jesus, when shine is on he does not miss

when jc turned his hat to the front you can tell he was no longer comfortable

When K-Shine is ON, he's one of the best battle rappers today.

His presence/performance in that third round is highlight reel type stuff.

It also helped that it was short, cuz I replayed that round about 8 times.

Im mixed on this battle.  Joint was kind of bias for k-shine.  But k-shine's 3rd was bonkers.  You knew where it was going but the way he pulled it off was great.  JC had some bars but that crowd wasn't feeling it.   Def k-shine took it though.  That b2k lil saint line 
laugh.gif

JC ran outta steam awhile ago just seems crowds dont respect him anymore especially big crowds....he needs smaller environments because his voice doesn't help him.....meanwhile shine could battle at the garden without a microphone :lol:

Glad to see Shine gaining a lil steam because I thought he was done for.

Edit : what's y'all opinion about Danny Myers ?

On my mama he be killing ****, definitely some of the coldest bars in battle rap right now he's got endless quoteables.

Danny Myers is one of those ****** that I respect but wouldn't choose to watch...

Something about his voice and style irks me.

:lol: @ taking the lazy way out, it's all good I rarely here his name mentioned so I expected everybody to like meh.Seems every battle I watch he's got some ridiculous bars that basically shuts the room down for a couple minutes , he be spazzing....for instance

So what u battled verb I spit vowels that'll split vowels/ill make your soulglo over this fake beef like mcdowells

I be having sex wild/ but I couldn't afford a next child/ my chill support will be outta this world especially if my ex files

The gang life will have em viewing your body in private/bloods will shoot you over open seas like Somalian pirates

You said you was gonna win mill (windmill)/ well when mill (windmill)/when mill (windmill) come outside twin mills a do a windmill

Unfortunately, I couldn't give verb a round. Not even a bias could've helped him there. Illmac sounded like he had a point to prove.

illmac always comes with the crazy lyrics

proved to be more lyrical than the saurus over the years

Back
Top Bottom