OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

SM4 card is doo doo on wax, either matches are gonna be bodies or boring stalemate battles

that Arizona card should be SM4. They are pretty much doing nome 4 again with all the same cats and mixed them around. URL has a crazy talent pool but they keep booking the cats over and over again.

Apparently there's also a SM4 Warm-Up Event.

Mr.Wavy vs Qleen Paper
Steams vs Prez Mafia
Show Off vs T-Top

(Rumor matchups to be on the SM4 Warm-Up card)

Sno vs Real Deal
K Shine vs X Factor
Xcel vs Brizz Rawsteen

X factor ?

He hasn't been taken outta his misery yet :smh: just a waste of a roster spot at this point.

Bill Collector ? who gives a **** about him anymore

I used to really value your opinion in this thread but lately you been falling off ... Daylyt vs BC is a great battle. Daylyt is a BC fan, which should make it even more interesting ... BC got bars ... someone need to tell me who BC ever really lost to ... I dare one of ya'll ****** to say JJDD .... Stop hating and let my man cook wit da burner.

I used to really value your opinion in this thread but lately you been falling off ... Daylyt vs BC is a great battle. Daylyt is a BC fan, which should make it even more interesting ... BC got bars ... someone need to tell me who BC ever really lost to ... I dare one of ya'll ****** to say JJDD .... Stop hating and let my man cook wit da burner.
you being for real right now b..?

bill collector was one of the first to really push the on/off battle antics which spawned the new approach of daylyt

bill sat down and day stepped into that spot

this battle only will go 2 ways

It'll either be really great or really terrible...no inbetween

battle was like two old heads ballin one one at the park with the young cats rooting them on, then leaving when the game get boring

Last edited:
tech 9 shoulda battled someone who could carry the battle

he needs a new replayable battle

I refuse to even watch those 2

day and ars will get watched when I get home tho

tech 9 and bill should look into getting a battle with KOTD and them..I think they'd love them over there...me personally ...i'm done with both

Brooklyn Carter is in my top 3 of the PGs right now . he didnt even go that hard in this battle IMO and came out w the W . when he starts cooking hes unstoppable

Sitting here thinking about some of the best rounds ever. Hitman may have the hardest 1st (John John) and 2nd rounds (Ars) in URL history.

That boy electric

And that was the best I ever seen Hustle against Gattas. I edged it to Gattas tho

Back
Top Bottom