OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Day lost to Serius though. Glad he didn't do any gimmicks but his 3rd was terrible when he brought his crew to battle. Heard a lot of boos

IF Cassidy was to ever battle again I think his next battle would be against Arsonal. Cassidy was nice in his comeback, but I don't see no other leagues paying him what he will now ask for, which is what, 400K.

The millionaire guy that funded Ether should've just gave the funds to Smack and let him run the show. And while I hate how long Smack's battles takes before it comes out, the footage and quality is a lot better than the PPV Bootleg rips. Imagine URL on big stage with enough money to book the HBO or BET camera team again, enough money for some decent mics, money to book battles, it can turn out to be amazing.

Supposedly that 250K was actually a two battle deal. If so his next one will be on Filmon again.

"U was feeling bad, suicidal in ya robin williams bag"- Cass

Damn man Cass did what no other mainstream cat could do. respect

Last edited:
Cass was great man. Maybe dude really has been in a ton of battles. Dude had great composure and presence. Didnt seem nervous or anthing. Had bars too. Seemed like he was fresh off a battle in his grandmama basement a day before. And dude had a headful of rhymes. Just like the old days with swizz, he just kept going lol. diz is played. style is cheeks and annoying.

Cass vs Arsonal tho? Idkkk.

con vs bmagic was great. Great bounceback from that con vs hitman garbage battle. Con cooked b imo. B didnt seem like he had enough him in his bad. I mean he had some real dope lines, the ones he had were fire, he just didnt have many. Con had a crapload.

Last edited:
Cass was great man. Maybe dude really has been in a ton of battles. Dude had great composure and presence. Didnt seem nervous or anthing. Had bars too. Seemed like he was fresh off a battle in his grandmama basement a day before. And dude had a headful of rhymes. Just like the old days with swizz, he just kept going lol. diz is played. style is cheeks and annoying.

con vs bmagic was great. Great bounceback from that con vs hitman garbage battle. Con cooked b imo. B didnt seem like he had enough him in his bad. I mean he had some real dope lines, the ones he had were fire, he just didnt have many. Con had a crapload.

when you say cass was great , what standard are you comparing him to ?

Other mainstream rappers who have tried to do battle rap

lol good point. I mean, form the standpoint of other mainstream rappers, but also my expectations. All any of us have ever really seen is cass and free, and then the numerous diss tracks cass dropped and how every verse of every song he's ever put out has sounded like a battle rap lol. But we still didn't know. I was satisfied with what I got from him. That punchline, bite your head off type of style. It seemed natural for him. Not necessarily complex with crazy schemes, but definitely a solid nod to a past time of just hard bars and disrespect.

Cass did better than I expected for sure , and did much better than Budden and Cannibus . in the realm of battle rap though , in terms of the caliber of guy he would be battling against and the money hes being paid , i just cant say he did great . i can easily see anyone who i would consider top tier in Smack 3-0ing Cassidy if he came with what he brought to this battle , especially if it was on a big Summer Madness type stage . IMO Diz has been washed for a minute

Cass did better than I expected for sure , and did much better than Budden and Cannibus . in the realm of battle rap though , in terms of the caliber of guy he would be battling against and the money hes being paid , i just cant say he did great . i can easily see anyone who i would consider top tier in Smack 3-0ing Cassidy if he came with what he brought to this battle , especially if it was on a big Summer Madness type stage . IMO Diz has been washed for a minute

I agree with this sentiment. I don't even know if Cass can handle Ars, especially with Ars' in your face style. He should finally battle mook. That'd be a bloodbath tho, 3-0. quick.

I see Royce Da 5'9 threw a shot Loaded Lux on his new album...,I could see that being a match in Total Slaughter 2 if it happens.

I see Royce Da 5'9 threw a shot Loaded Lux on his new album...,I could see that being a match in Total Slaughter 2 if it happens.

If Lux could ever just get back to the old lux, I think he'd give Royce that work. I see royce being just like joe. having a bunch of intelligent, comical, thought provoking bars, that are completely inappropriate in a battle setting. That wouldn't be appreciated until the battle is lost and reviewed on youtube.

that verb vs daylyt battle smoking... Verb 3rd round really broke down what daylyt be doing in the different leagues tho

But day brought it through man... homie been snapping again :pimp:

i don't get how daylyt is on this biggest losing streak but still gets top teir battles. oh right tha Gimmicks! :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom