OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'm sure this has more than likely been posted in the battle rap thread.

But I just came across it and its got me dead, b. :rofl:

Second most anticipated battle for me, off the strength of Tay Roc alone. Hoping he gets DNA the ____ outta there

a few quality battles dropped recently . they arent Smack , but trust me fellas they are quality . check them out

Chess vs Gwitty (Dot's hype man)

Brooklyn Carter vs Bedaffi Green

Last edited:
most smack battles are trash

still don't know how cats swear by smack battles

I actually prefer the uff format

the strict time limits give the battles way more replay value

most smack battles are trash

still don't know how cats swear by smack battles

I actually prefer the uff format

the strict time limits give the battles way more replay value

i would say the majority of Smack battles on the big stage dont live up to their potential , and a lot of that has to do w the crowd . damn near every battle that URL drops thats in a small room setting or a smaller stage like where Tay Rock vs B Magic happened is crack IMO

Lotta main stage smack battles are terrible matchups

they just recently started getting the formula right with the lower key matches

at first it was just big name vs big name with no actual reason

the pg battles and uff battles are mean tho

the biggest thing they got going is its easier for alotta these potential battle rappers to get to ny it seems

They was gassin but Roc had bars for DNA.

DNA didn't disappoint either.

Really tho the crowd was horribad. Neither of em could get through their thirds.

Last edited:
The word before this dropped was that DNA got 3-0 easy... IMO he lost 2-1 to DNA. Mad hype behind Roc's average *** bars. The third was the only one where he went off.

^ come on man, you know thats average for that to happen.  We get a snipett of something and all conclusions are jumped to beleive the hype.

2-1 TayTay

Good 2nd round from DNA. Crazy how he got booed but brought it back and got the crowd rocking with him. Even Rocks hype men were giving him props. 8)

the crowd for this battle was absolutely terrible . they were going nuts for such average bars from Tay rock and not reacting to dope lines from DNA

the boxing scheme by Roc was filled w reaches and the crowd went ballistic . he said "Liston" instead of "listen" , "Lewis" instead of "lose" , "Frazier" instead of "afraid your" :smh:

i have Tay barely winning this 2 - 1 . first round is debatable but i slightly edged Rock , DNA clearly won the 2nd and Tay won the 3rd

Last edited:
This might be the worst crowd ever.

The third was basically a wash, Tay got round one, DNA got round two

DNA lost 2-1... His second round was tough. He really focused on tryna knock Tay out with that second

He almost had the first but Tay's slogan flip at the end of the first was legendary.

His third was terrible.

"Body of the night"- :smokin

Dudes complaining about the crowd, DNA from NY no excuses

That's [emoji]128161[/emoji] :lol:

Back
Top Bottom