OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

clipz and hollows stock dropped

if this battle is a dud it's gonna be a major blow to top tier battlers

I think the battle will be good tho

hopefully the audio and everything is crisp and not the typical mega battle url terribleness

top tier battles are dying off and I don't wanna see mook or lux battle ever again

I think Clips will take it....it should be a good one though. These top tier cats outside of Clips be taking too much time off..and Clips takes too many battles. I still want to see Hollow vs Diz.

What ya'll think...There goes Charlie again doing another battle ...and a couple months before Hollow at that.
mean.gif
 He better come correct against T-top though.

Brizz and Verb i can't call

K shine over Wavy

Dna vs Chess depends on the crowd

Saga over shotgun

Prep is going to eat JJ's food

Real deal and snow i can't call

lord disick lord disick
I was thinking the same thing. After that lousy performance against charron why is he taking another battle. Just save it for hollow.

Really no jjdd love? Don't get me wrong he was struggling to get the crowd in the aye verb battle. But I was watch a cyper he was in recently and he was spitting some heat.

i wanna go with saga because he is the better rapper but suge will win off gun bars

best url card ever

t top could kill clipz if he plays around

brizz
kshine
chess
saga
john john
real deal

top and clipz will be debatable

I got...

Verb over Brizz (It'll be a good battle but I think experience on the big stage will be the deciding factor.)

Clips over Top (Top's gonna bring it, but if anybody can break down Top's "drug rap" approach it's Charlie.)

Shine over Wavy (I wanna say Wavy, but honestly I haven't seen anything from him that makes me think he'll distinctively beat Shine.)

DNA over Chess (He's been slacking lately , but he always comes hard when battling PG's.)

Suge over Saga (Saga's got bars, but Suge is gonna punk him w/ the street vs. church approach.)

Prep over John John (Good matchup IMO. Prep's hungrier & has an edge w/ freestyling tho.)

Real Deal over Sno (No specific reason. I just don't see Sno winning lol.)

might try to go to this one

only url card ive been excited for

think it'll be better than the hollow/clipz card

pg cats gonna surprise alotta people

Back
Top Bottom