OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

^
Thinking the same thing on the diz tip. Just watched that battle last night. Both them dudes was bringing it.

I might go to nome 5, if may 9th is the official day. My bday is that Friday and I'll be up in the city. Still debating.

Clips
Brizz
Shine
Saga
Prep

Only one I'm on the fence about is DNA v Chess.., DNA's freestyle ability is top notch and will always keep him in the match so it depends on his writtens.

mr wavy gonna smoke k shine...brizz has a puchers chance against verb..other than that top tier all the way

Damn!!! Real talk, I really thought saga wouldn't cut it after that that t top battle. But this battle made me a believer. I think prep thought it would be a cake walk, but saga proved him wrong.

He's gonna kill Suge. But Suge is gonna do his obvious stuff anyway so it's really no toss up unless he really prepares for it.

Prep was spitting some stuff to but this kind of hurt him, for the fact it gives jjdd some ammo.

saga was great against t top

t top just had rebuttals for each round

people acting like top killed him

top won but it was just a good battle

watch it all the time

that battle was crazy for both sides....i don't know if a big crowd is going to be able to catch Prep's bars like that so that might hurt his performance on stage

but somebody please get Nunu the **** outta here...i can't take her no more

^
4 real she needs to fall back and be the eye candy. I hate that wake up cat call ever since the verb/jjdd battle. If people f wit your saying a they will. Give me something to wake up to.

don't know about better bars

he just has enough sense to fully do his style in front of the url crowd unlike diz

plus, diz usually says stuff like that when he's making fun of a gun bar battler but he tends to try other stuff

I rock with both, I need to see more of this other cat tho to fully say

im not picking a single Rookie over a Vet . not one .

if Suge comes with his A game and doesnt play around he'll beat Saga . how someone does in a small room doesnt mean anything as time has told us

if the rookies don't fold under pressure and don't alter their bars outta fear there will be some vets taking Ls

READY

they both have a loosely similar style but rock is more aggressive and loud

it plays better in a large crowd

rock got it

Back
Top Bottom