OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

E Ness is goin spank Steams.

JJDD vs Calicoe would be a better match up (even tho it's goin backwards for Cal)

Surf has people helping him write those slightly above average bars? I don't believe it. That's like some body with 17 homeruns being accused of steroid use.

"Slightly above average bars." Tsu Surf is top 3 out right now and has been for years.

Tsu actually one of my favorites but if somebody penning them bars I can't rock with that, IDC what soft generation we in where its accepted.

ah di boom of all people is who he works with closely

danny meyers tryna get ah di to speak on it but as of now all we know for a fact is they bounced ideas

Not saying it's a fact...

...but it is possible that he wrote them & Surf put his personal touch on them.

Kinda like Dre did w/ Jay's lyrics on "Still D.R.E.".

A nice new PG battle for those that haven't seen:

John John won but he did not body wavy it was a good battle imo only clear round JJ won was the 3rd round.
Finally I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought Wavy was cooking, except for that last round, I think he wrote that **** while he was high off that Flakka, but I will be watching future Wavy battles. He definitely better since battling Shine

Listening to the two I feel comfortable saying Adi isn't writing for Surf...

Bouncing ideas off each other, I can believe, but actually penning for him, nah :smh:

Need Surf to get Mook all the way the **** up out of the paint.

Idk man, if Mook loses this one he's outta here... and he knows this.

This'll be his 1st battle against a "newer" guy in his career. Lux & Solomon won't matter nearly as much as this match.

Mook ain't 'bout to play no games w/ Surf.

Then again, Surf knows if he's the 1st one to clearly beat Mook it's gonna send him to another level, so who knows.

What do y'all think?

Mook claims there's a battle that's "bigger than me & Surf" on the same card. :nerd:

Also, he recently confirmed he's already booked for another battle after Surf.

I wonder who... maybe Hollow?

B Dot & Rum Nitty need to be battling in URL more often.

Mook is gonna destroy Surf off reputation alone.

All these new battle rap fans love Surf they think he's god tier where his only "debatable" is against Hollow. Most new school battle rap dudes dont even care or respect old Mook

Much rather see Hollow vs Mook.

Calicoe beat Surf in Jersey in the building and on camera.

Maybe Jae Millz can come back and battle Rex.

Back
Top Bottom