OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Saw they dropped trailer/video for Pat Stay vs Hollow.

Sponsored by Hollow's clothing line :lol:

I think it's going to be a really good match up.

Both of the top guys from the two top leagues in the US.

So apparently, Cal showed up to his battle vs. Ill Will & told the fans he "had nothing for him". :lol: :smh:

Everyone remembers T Rex vs Clips @ Summer Madness?

Guess Cal didn't wanna do that.

Ill Will buzz is kinda gone as well. This might help him a lil.

Cal STILL my N.

:lol: at wanting to listen to anything Pat has to say after what Calicoe did to him. Dude is a mark

Yeah I can't disagree with that Pat should have stalled off and stomp a mud hole in Cal's face.

And he had numbers on his side and everything too, no excuse for getting herbed/sonned whatever kids are calling it these days, like that.

I know Hollow going to tear him a new one with all of that too.

did ya'll watch that  Pat and Cal battle? ....Pat didn't look shook at all..he just kept it professional.

but Cal should be in discussion with the top 5 if he wasn't so damn lazy

Cal got more bodies AND debatable wins then surf. I *** with surf too. I don't understand how surf is the sacrificial lamb for mook. I know he has somewhat of a large main stream following. But i don't agree with it.

Cal>Surf????? Cal has a couple lackluster and unprepared performances under his belt. Sure, he been making noise b/c of his battles vs Pat Stay and Tay Rock but let's not forget..

80% of surfs battles are lack luster performances on URL b. Cal doesn't show up to battle DNA, so what? Dna is a walking trash bag b. I don't know anything about the Ill will situation, so I'm not gonna speak on that. No one can name 5 battles were surf caught a body.

How ya'll feel about X-Factor coming back? He has to chill with the pause bars...last showing was against Ice I think and it was basura

Truthfully after clips beat him and broke down his priorities angle I didn't think he had much to go on. But then again I didn't think calicoe could comeback after the lux battle so who knows. I wanna see what he has to say.

people love to clown grindtime but it's the blueprint to current battle rap from events to sponsors

the only reason smack came back

FUNNY AS YOU SAID THAT CAUSE SHOTTY HORROH'S THIRD ROUND AGAINST CLIPS HE EXPOSED SMACK/URL WITH HAT EXACT ANGLE AND THEN SOME LOOOOOL

1st two battles revealed for the December card, for those that haven't seen:

X Factor is gonna die.

Back
Top Bottom