OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I can see how Ars won live, if I was there I woulda said I need to see on cam.

But I have 2-1 Lux. Lux got 1 and 3 for me.

I'm watching the battle and wow all I can say theirs no way these two actually like eachother. Ars is going crazzyyy

Just got finished watching and I don't see how anyone could say Lux won. I'm a huge Lux fan but he lost this battle straight up

I seen twice, tbh, I do feel like this is like the Surf vs. Hollow battle where people will be split.

The battle is that good. Lux has some filler but listening twice to Lux theres alot of lines that go really at Ars. Ars was just a bully, that was about it for me. I think a lot of Lux's son lies were just outlandish stories, theres no way for us to really prove. Lux went straight at Ars. IMO.

I still have Lux 2-1, but I'm not mad if people said Ars 2-1. This could maybe be Top battle of this year...not saying much because most of this year has been trash.

Another L for the most over rated battle rapper of all time. Got 30'd too.

When is Loaded Lux gonna realize that the pseudo intellectual fake black panther bars are not hitting.

Loaded lux is overrated
Ars dropped 30 in his last game
Hollow won dizaster trash
Tsu surf > hollow da don

"And if this MAC hit his hat
He'll have enough cap room to sign anybody"

Surf definitely won

surf won...... people trying to give it to hollow...

i think yall being hard on lux...... imo lux was better than hollow, clips, and cal but something was missing against ars.... thought he still did his thing,,, it wasnt a 30

Surf had some of the most egregious reaches ever in that battle. The majority of his hardest hitting lines were reaches. He won in the building because people will react to anything. Footage tells the truth. Hitman is still the only clear win he has against a top-tier

Back
Top Bottom