OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

surf won...... people trying to give it to hollow...

i think yall being hard on lux...... imo lux was better than hollow, clips, and cal but something was missing against ars.... thought he still did his thing,,, it wasnt a 30

Man Lux lost to Hollow, Clips, Mook, and he lost and choked against Cal even though a lot of people gave him the win over Cal he was just over hyped off of a long lay off and was making some comeback, but Cal made him choke twice in that battle. He was messing up left and right and the crowd was still behind him, but if Cal slipped up once they booed him... that NYC bias and I'm as NYC as it gets.

Lux is the most overrated battle rapper ever, even back back in the days when he started out he was okay not some next level top tier dude. Had some hot stuff here and there not going to front, but even back then he stuck out more to me for his animated style and aggression with bars screaming.

Hollow is at the top of his game and is doing his thing hate it or not I have to give dude his props, but I remember when first started out how wack he and his style was and he was getting washed by many. He has since honed his craft and doing good in the battle rap scene, and I'm hoping that we see Hollow vs Mook or vs an old top tier dude like Soul Kahn.

Loaded Lux is the most over rated battle rapper ever. He actually sucks.

Surf washed Conceited. He bodied Hitman with just one round.

Any word on Surf's situation.

Is he going to be on probation, getting out, doing heavy numbers, or chilling with Adebisi?

I actually had it 1-1 going into the 3rd. I like bars over jokes. Suge and Ars had some decent material but Clips 3rd was crazy. That was really good.

Last edited:
You like bars then you can't support shotgun Shuge and Ars who may have four hot bars between them for their lives.

You like bars then you can't support shotgun Shuge and Ars who may have four hot bars between them for their lives.
Man, they brought some bars for this battle. They had some solid material just got beat in the 3rd.

Shotgun Suge is lame as hell with that stupid pocket check crap.

Still one of the hardest lines against him was from Brizz when he said I'll have shotgun in a box with roses... like Terminator 2.

Back
Top Bottom