OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

O red with a clear 30 piece. And Cortez would have arguably beat everyone else on the card with his material. Red left earth

Surf byke!

IMG8268900350602736867.jpg

I didnt realize NOME 8 was being live streamed, at least now I won't have to wait a year to see Surf go off.

An event finally in Houston and I’m going to miss it :smh::smh::smh:

Tsu surf gone catch a body first battle back

Idk if I could deal with going to an event. All the standing too many people in close proximity to one another, the yelling...

2 Summer Madness' this year, one in Aug 11 in NY, the other in London (of all places) in Sept.
Rex vs Reed Dollaz in NY
Hollow vs Jon Jon in London
Hitman Holla in NY card, and based on Cortez' IG looks like he will be at Summer Madness 8 so will Rum Nitty.

I saw the stream, and it was good battles, can't wait to watch in HD or much better quality.
Loso vs Scottie ... surprise battle, I had Loso 30
DNA vs JC ... DNA had a CRAZY 1st, but crowd seemed to gas every line, but i had JC 2-1 winning 2 and 3
Clips vs Brizz... I had Clips 2-1, Clips might have had moment of the night when he told Houston not to boo him again...
Suge vs. Twork...2-1 Twork, this might have been battle of the night, good battle.
Goodz vs Tay .... I think it could go either way, but I had Goodz 2-1, Roc seemed a bit flustered to me
Ill Will vs Top ... IMO Ill Will 30. I was feeling Will a lot more, but also Im not a huge fan of Top...soo yeah
Surf vs Nitty......UGHH. Im a Surf fan, but clearly Tsu had 1 and 2. He stumbled and choked in the third and could not get it back together saying "He can have that round and let him have that one, we done I'm ready to go home Smack." So Nitty had 3rd. Even if Tsu was going to give Rum the 3rd, I feel he should have rapped more than 30 seconds...he says no excuses, but he had 5 events in Houston in 3 days... Surf 2-1.

I honestly dont even know to feel anymore. Choking is supposed to be an auto loss in my mind, but the culture has clearly changed. We let that bum Lux choke for 30 minutes in a battle and somehow still won in a body bag, and now a Surf choke in a battle is a given... Is this what battle rap is now?

A choke isn’t as bad as it used to be. Surf was already up 2-0. No way people can say nitty won because surf choked in the last round

My only problem with Surf's choke, was that he only rapped for about 30 seconds before. He didnt even do a full minute, but he still was already up 2-0, to me its Surf 2-1. I just hope he more focus on his next one.

Back
Top Bottom