OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I must be washed cus I thought Mook got this. Everyone in the comments had Verb 3-0. I must be outta touch

Verb smoked mook
Clear 30
That should’ve been my dawg surf up there cooking mook :smh:

Verb didn’t go 3-0 it’s 2-1 to me 1st clearly verb 2nd debateble and 3rd was Mook.

That whiskey business line :lol: reaching

NOME 9 - Loaded Lux vs. Aye Verb

While this matchup is about 4 years too late, after the resurgence of Aye Verb, I am looking forward to this in 2019. Sad thing, it is in Houston. I would like to see it in an NY crowd, but I do suppose the Houston crowd is more neutral.

So far the NOME card is kinda meh. Battles with elite names like Lux and Verb tend to drag when they actually happen. I mean Mook's last round was like 45 minutes alone.

They also announced Cassidy vs. Goodz. I predict Cassidy is going to body himself coming with outdated general bars. Goodz had a good showing vs Tay Roc but never really been a fan of his straightforward style with forced material. (Toy Yoda, low shun)

I gotta believe Rum Nitty on this card too. It's nice to see Geechi Gotti finally getting some big names. Still waiting for Glueazy or Mike P to get some bigger names.

Tsu Surf album is legit man. Still to this day the only battle rapper that can put a decent project together

Back
Top Bottom