OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Sad that Smack couldn't parlay a TV friendly URL like those culture vultures at Turner did. Especially with all the celebrity connections how didn't he think about this first?

Math came correct this battle 3-0

I got it 2-1 Math. Pretty bad battle overall. I knew once i saw 1 hour + duration that it wasn't looking good. Keep to 30 min max.
This felt like hollow was just giving an old homie a solid for a chance to come back and book more battles. 3 rounds of calling him splish splash was mad corny.

Math is trash and he lost.

That Tay Roc Pat Stay battle.... Roc needs to take a break and give the front seat to Ave

rip to tech 9

and nome 9 didn’t happen yet did it?

I might try to go if it didn’t pass already

I fell off the battlerap sh*t

Just came in here to say that Loaded Lux is in the top 3 best battle rappers, when we're talking about the best to ever do it, to ever do this. Now back to y'alls regular scheduled program.

I'm not sure which round it was, it was in the later/end rounds, but the round where Loaded started getting on Charlie Clips mom's, my god, Don damarco, lmao. That's one of the best battles I ever seen. It's just my opinion, so don't get upset and start naming other battles. I know people who aren't into battle rapping who've watched that battle repeatedly. I re-watch it from time to time to see lux when I need to feel that passion, no homo lol.

Lux ain’t trash but that clips battle had very lil replay value

Now lux and hollow... I still can’t pick a winner

Lux ain’t trash but that clips battle had very lil replay value

Now lux and hollow... I still can’t pick a winner

Wow... really.

Hollow... easily.

But Lux had the hardest line ever with the "stand up N's don't lean".

I can't lie that was one of the hardest lines and the lead up to it was crazy.

But Hollow > Lux

Damn did the battle rap thread fall off though :lol:

Oh nah, **** Tech 9

Can't believe I mourned for this cat when he was a foul MF.

Wow... really.

Hollow... easily.

But Lux had the hardest line ever with the "stand up N's don't lean".

I can't lie that was one of the hardest lines and the lead up to it was crazy.

But Hollow > Lux

Damn did the battle rap thread fall off though :lol:

battlerap fell off but there are gems here and there

Anyone getting Cassidy Vs. Goodz on pay per view tomorro? Thinking of getting it but can't find out the price

Back
Top Bottom