OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

People keep letting Arsonal slide. There should be certain lines you don’t cross even in battle rap. I blame Detroit for letting him slide out of their city without spanking his *** way back in the day.

The Fans are at fault too. Letting all the terrible rap slide cause he's "disrespectful"

Ars is trash.

The arsenal shtick is super played out. He keep sliding cause he is one of the few that really rolls with the shooters. Most of the battle rappers are actual herbs in real life.

Don’t mind it ..... most of these battle rappers are carbon copies .... good to have some vets that That are unique ..... ars is ars ..... there is a reason he get booked

Battle rap is about BARS I couldn't care less who's real or not. Ars never consistently has good bars.
If that’s the case the most popular battlers wouldn’t be considered the best in terms of high demand

chilla,QP,( west coast would) Jc.... would be considered the best cause they have the bestbars ..... yes bars is needed but a great battler have to have the entire package and move a crowd and be able to perform the material

This was great man, like battle rap should band behind him and promote this like crazy to dispel the notion that they can't make songs. No other battler has come close to the amount of quality traditional rap product that Surf has.

antidope antidope hates Loaded Lux

Well I agree with him on Lux then.

I mean I don't hate Lux but he's way overrated where people think he's the best.

Lux style just isn't for me man. He might have a hot bar or whatever but his delivery is not the best and he cannot command a crowd unless he brings half of his hood from Harlem to the event he's performing at.

I watched Lux vs Cal YESTERDAY. THEY let Lux walk away with a win he didn't deserve. He lost.

Surf is way better than Lux, but the court of popular opinion will always side with Lux no matter what.

Who's really messing with non-choke job solid three rounds Surf? Hollow and that's about it.

I watched Lux vs Cal YESTERDAY. THEY let Lux walk away with a win he didn't deserve. He lost.

Surf is way better than Lux, but the court of popular opinion will always side with Lux no matter what.

Who's really messing with non-choke job solid three rounds Surf? Hollow and that's about it.
BC7BB94F-CEA5-45AC-A11B-307A6828FBC5.jpeg

The "GOAT" choked for about a half hour and everyone let it slide which set the precedent that choking no longer matters. Bars wise Surf >>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom